Devil and SnS

Best answers
If he has diabetes, maybe he's a little fat kid sitting at his comp all day getting more fat (take no offense from this anyone, im just insulting devil, jeez, gotta be so politicaly correct these days). I always just figured he was a 60 pound skinny man who had serious psycho problems

Best answers
*pats tummy* No offense taken..you heartless....ba...just kidding ^_^.

Well, if he does have disabilities that's something he has to deal with. It is, afterall, not right to dispense your own frustration onto people whom have never spoken to you and in many cases are..quite friendly.

He hates me too though, LoL. I whooped him for a while with melee until he started getting sensus..the only map I see him play on is riverside. I then started to flame him so much that even the 11 year old got upset and started crashing the server, hehe. Then he started following me around from server to server and even changed his name to mine.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We're also having a couple of people pretend to be in SnS. Right now they are:

Best answers
Ya know im going to laugh my ass off when 1.2 comes out and that anti crash thingy is on. if im in a server and he gets pissed and thinks he can crash it and it doesnt work i would laugh at him for the whole time. Lol i would just be like Devil u dumb mofo u cant crash shiz u suck u lil whinny bi0tch! etc etc etc etc. :laff: :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom