Deux 2: Blah blah.

What did you think of it?

• Wow! Its everything I wanted!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not bad, I guess

• Playing DX2 demo hurt my beautifull virgin eyes..

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh dear, for anyone who has yet to have your eyes burned out while haveing someone kick you over and over in the balls yet, get the demo of DX2.

Is it just me, or does this game scream "Xbox"

I love the way Ion storm have gone the route of makeing DX2 an xbox game, then throwing it over too PC in the last month useing there big shiny "PORT" button :tired:

Poor gameplay. sneaking does not work due too poor shaddows/lighting (Not a gfx error, the AI just does not act smart enough .. or dumb enough... to know when they can and should not be able to see you) Combat has been dumbed down, no reloading, one ammo type, no localised hits, takieing 20 shots of SWG in the head is just retarded. plan and simple.

Poor graphics. Low res textires, mostly on peoples faces, along with bad lip sink and fonts being stupidly big, also frame rate being bad no matter what you do, this is not due to my computer sucking or not, 90% of people are getting this, due to DX2 being a ****ty Xbox port now.

Im going to go get Dx1 ;/

Ps. for people who have played the demo, please answer this question.

How can the weapons guy in the bar "turn off" your dagger or baton... think about it o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
deus ex 2 will kill the fine name that deus ex worked so hard to build

with its lame xbox port fx and ai and the fact that half the pcs on the planet cant run it will make sure they dont make a third deus ex

and oh no the pcs cant run it not cause the settings are too much for them they cant run it cause few cards have the strange and not optional settings its needs to run

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know a person who's friend who has tried as much as is already done on the retail version (he has some gaming related job) and says the demo is a horrible representation of the actual game.

Best answers
DX2 is going to own, they'll iron out the bug's soon, hopefully by it's release. If not, then A quick play of the Demo will decide my purchase status

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its not the bugs are suck honestly, I can handle bugs, as there fixed with patches, but no localised damage RUINS the game, I mean totally, and also Shared ammo is not only stupid, it too ruins the game

Yea Hib, no comp can run it well, well kinda, I can run it on low with a high res, or high gfx on a low res, both suck ass >_<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've already pre-ordered this game ( i got a shirt with it). I'm not going to play the demo, I'd like to play the full retail release unbiased. I have faith in the game that it will satisfy me, if not, well then that sucks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah boy...I'm gonna start up an ESF Forums Radeon Club!

"omfg it wont run on my geforcefx 5900" = "omfg it uses directx 9 and I/my dad bought a card that can barely handle it and lied on all of it's benchmarks to cover up the fact that it sucks with new age graphics technology"

lol

In all seriousness, everyone I know says the demo was horrible compared to the real game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom