destroyable walls...

destroyable walls?

• good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
well read this first before you vote ok first like you use a beam into the rocks or something and then it actually can be destroyed and when using melee, you like kick them into the rock and makes a huge dip in it like in the real DBZ but that would take ages to make i think but i don't know if someone has already suggested this so just thought it was a good idea to see :)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
:\ , already suggested! where? i dont know.. but i know this is been suggested before! and even if its working, what about slow computers then?

Best answers
this has been suggested alrdy..
and they said no :\
the reason is: hl engine would not support this kinda stuff, and (forgot if this was a reason too) it would cause major lag..

Best answers
Yes... it has been suggested countless, countless times. Basically Ice Dragon nailed it. It would be far too hard to do in the HL engine, plus it would cause major lag.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
are ya sure? i just played a DMZ map whit destroyable things!

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
if they add SOME window glas, or just glass :) , those are destructable :D

Best answers
that would be the greatest but do u know how much time and effort that would take?

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Breakables are not hard, you just make the object when you make the map. In terms of coding the mod so that melee'ing someone into a breakable object, that I don't know.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
that would be cool ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it wont go in for one simple reason

when u add a destructable object into a map it ups the rspeed a whole lot (and for all of u playing along at home thats a bad thing)

and anyway hl destructable objects were only ment to be grates and small just smash to bits objects it just isnt designed for landscape damage

and it always ends up looking cheezy

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
OMG read the stickys!!!!!!!!!.
is says in the first post there WONT be any destructable thing in the maps!!!

Best answers
Also if you make the walls destroyable, it will always look the same after it's been destroyed.

Putting 1 to 5 destroyable things wouldn't really lag at all.

But I remember I made a world trade Center level for counter-strike. 98% of it was breakable. I had 200 ping in lan game.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
THis is ONLY a suggestion, yesterday i played CS whit a glass world, the compleet world whas Filled whit glas!

how about they add 1 map, or i make one ( if i know how )! or someone else a map whit compleetly filled whit glas ;) . This a house, whit filled whit glas, or a mountain of glass! or window glas, etc. it doesnt has to be that mutch,, but just some glas! even i didnt had any lags in that map, and its possible to do!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Someone traquilize this dude before he says anything else.

And if one more person says "but they did it in DMZ" I'm gonna hunt them down and kill them myself.

DMZ is a piece of ****. If they did it, that is usually a good sign that it's a BAD idea. 'Nuff said.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SaiyanPrideXIX
Someone traquilize this dude before he says anything else.

And if one more person says "but they did it in DMZ" I'm gonna hunt them down and kill them myself.

DMZ is a piece of ****. If they did it, that is usually a good sign that it's a BAD idea. 'Nuff said.

take it easy.....he posted a suggestion, let him say what he wants, and dont flame dmz

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That sucks "mountains of glass" it's not going to happen.Live with it the same goes for map damage the moderators have told you guys more then 20 times "It lags to much".

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ready the stickys not going in now and not going in later

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom