Desperation Energy while in a PS

Best answers
If your in a PS, and your awesomely losing, you should be able to give your life to add more power. Not much, but it could be triggered by this:

Your losing.

The beam is charging faster and faster at you.

You start holding right mouse.

Your PL starts draining 1 life per 2 seconds.

....magically you start winning the PS. o_O

Thought it would make PS's more interesting.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Be kinda bad if you were psing against Buu then, a little unbalanced character wise imo...

Best answers
Maybe only some characters can do it, since Goku can teleport while charging a beam in SSJ.

Best answers
Thatd be cool if its gohan only or somthing .. since he has pretty much the least life so he gets ps advantage? :yes:

Best answers
maybe take out his shield attack and relace it with this

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if it was only for certain characters i can see it working. gohan is the "powerstruggle character" cuz of that little scuff he had with cell. :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree, this idea would only work if it was exclusive to one or a few players, gohan being an excellent choice.

Best answers
hmm... sound kinda good to me, but what about other special abillities would u give other charcters like vegeta , cell (who i modded to brolly) , piccolo , buu , krillin & trunks - i mean if each fighter had a special ability then it would balance it i guess but i like the idea for this (it is finally a really good idea and one that the esf team has consideration for)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it wouldn't be like DBZ ... noone changed life for KI ...
it would be useless, because the enemy would do the same ... so nothing would have changed ...

I think it's good the way it is

Best answers
i thought they were already adding pumping ps.
its kinda like the life thing... but not really

Best answers
why say gohan was the "ps chareter" i can remember goku and vegeta(i think it was vegeta ith galit gun) when vegeta first came to earth and when goku did the new ps in esf(1.2) a whole new attack down the beam it nearly pushed goku off his feet

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom