• it dosent really need it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no, thats pointless

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well some characters already have something like this. like goku and vegeta. but i think that the others should have a ultimate attack.
goku has his spirit bomb
vegeta has his final flash
thats it really. some characters should have a high powered attack that takes long to charge and does more damage.
maybe this can be added in the next beta's like 1.3 or somethin.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What exactly do you mean....
FF and SB... what about BB .. or DeathBall.... >.<;; Im kinda confused

Best answers
I think he is confused too....cuz he is making no sense. I understand what hes trying to say but it makes no sense. Desperation moves are called "finishing moves" in DBZ. Every character has a few finishing moves. Just like Trunks FINISHED Frieza with BA. Just like Trunks FINISHED Cell with FB. Just like Gohan tried to FINISH Frieza with masenko. Just like Gohan FINISH GarlicJR with SHIELD. Just like Cell tries to FINISH Gohan with kamehame or FINISH Vegeta with GG. Or how bout when Krillin tries to FINISH Buu and Frieza with destructo disc. Or when Piccolo FINISHES Radditz with SBC. Maybe when Frieza tried to FINISH Goku with his discs or when he tries to FINISH Trunks with deathball or tries to FINISH Piccolo with finger laser? How bout when Buu FINISHES cities with CANDY ATTACK or FINISH Goku with mouthblast?

I think...just THINK...I might have proved my point.

Best answers
I THINK you have too.

I understand what majin prince is thinking about the desperation attacks and in some games they could be realy good but with the way the game is set out I think it will just not fit in... nice idea though.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i mean attacks that do alot of damage. 9i must have worded it worng)
i woul like to see the characters to have a BIG attack. like goku's sb. that does alot more damage than all hit attacks. what dont you get, geeze. and i know its called "finishing moves" in dbz but whatever i call it, you still understood me. yes i know that all the characters have their signature moves that they finish their opponets off with, im not asking for all the characters to have another move added on to them.
and no morrone, im not confused, i know exactly i was thinking when i posted this. not all suggestions are a hit.

Best answers
You still dont understand. Those are the attacks those characters do. Have you ever seen trunks do an attack bigger than the Finishing Buster? No . Not all characters in the series had long charging attacks. You cant just invent attacks that would be dumb.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when i said big, i didnt mean big like the size of goku's sb. i meant dealing alot of damage
and i never said anything about "inventing" attacks.
Originally posted by Majin Prince
im not asking for all the characters to have another move added on to them....
if you dont get it then dont post here. there are thousands or other threads that you could reply to.

Best answers
Well, if you are going to suggest an idea then suggest what attacks to add that all these characters did that were really big. Explain. You dont go indepth at all. Thats what I meant by big attacks, big dmg. Trunks' BA wasnt very powerful and didnt take long to charge. Masenko is aquick charger. SBC does decent dmg. What are you suggesting? That we just make all the attacks have really long charge times and do a lot of damage just because? Characters are suppose to vary. If they dont then whats the point of having multiple charactetrs? If every character has a huge finishing move then why shouldnt there just be one character becuz thats making them all the same.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not all characters had an ultimate attack. And thier is no such thing as an ultimate attack. Its just a move the person has in esf

Best answers
i vaguely know what ur on about. I think if anything should be stronger though is krillins kakusan-ha. it takes a fairly long time to charge and the damage is pitiful. i think it should be stronger and have a larger blast radius, its just far too small, and doesnt even seek the targets out like in the show. Oh yeah, frieza should have deathball (the proper deathball, not that big humongous orange thing) you know, the small black one hes about to use on goku, and the spirit bomb disinigrates it? That'd be pretty good

Best answers
Krillin's scattering beam is deadly already. It might as well be called the pl scooper, because a well aimed one will rake in the pl.

Best answers
how do you want to give someone a BIG attack without giving hem a NEW attack?
do you mean change some attacks so they will be more powerfull or what?
I think the game is well balanced right now, everyone has their own good attacks.
A good attack doesn't have to be BIG, for example eye- or fingerlaser are good attacks too,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom