desktop themes

Best answers
where can i get some cool desktop themes for windows xp ? i saw some cool themes in this thread, and i wanna know where to get 'em, on how to put them on

Best answers
Hey, nobody replied to my thread, Please help me, it has been 24 hours

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ 4 Vegeta, even if nobody replies to your threads, dont double post. So...warning:warning: for you for doing so.

You could have searched on google for this also, you would get tons of results.

Best answers
i did search, and i dont think that was a double post, i posted after 24 hours, i was tired of waiting and i did search google, if i wouldn't "double post" nobody would reply to my thread

Best answers
thats wat i linked himto its at the top of google which is gd :laff: so i neaver for get

Best answers
im starting to think you're doing this on purpose :S but anyway got anymore cool sites ?

Best answers
thats the only one that gd if you want more go to google and go down the list because thats the only one i know

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ 4 Vegeta said:
i did search, and i dont think that was a double post, i posted after 24 hours, i was tired of waiting and i did search google, if i wouldn't "double post" nobody would reply to my thread

The offtopic forum doesn't recieve enough traffic to constitute that method. Even if it hasn't had a post within 24 hours, it is still on the main page.

Try themexp.org like suggested earlier, or search using google as suggested earlier as well. Those would be my suggestions

Best answers
Geez. Ehm... you can get Style XP from www.tgtsoft.com. It's a utility that allows you to use 3rd party XP themes.

And you can grab those themes from either www.themexp.org (watch for the Gator enqueries) and www.deviantart.com (best place).

And, I think you need to be a little more patient, 24 hours isn't much. I believe, their are no circumstances where you are allowed to double post. The edit button is there you know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom