desk top pics!

Best answers
well i reckon its cool havin a girl as good lookin as u into cs and stuff...imagine what it would start.. guys gettin there asses kicked in cs and esf by girls......

oh and whiteangel....(how old are u /where do u live and are u single;) ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u guys act like kids, sorry, but i agree with chimp, so what if there is a girl, u all act like you have never seen one b4 lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heres mine at last

i will upload a better one later :\

(if its a sig then that means my host is messing up.)

btw, is it just me or does everyone have JK2 lol

EDIT: it should work now

Best answers
I know this is offtopic but I didn't want to make a whole new thread just for this little question. But anyone know why my post count says at 16? The post count is really the last thing I would worry about here but it would be nice if it moved instead of staying at 16.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
if you post in off-topic your post count doesnt go up.

*On topic* My pic wont show, damn :(

Retired
Best answers
heh now you shoudl ask people whos desktop looks the best, i personally like Akuma's

Retired
Best answers
Originally posted by Super }V{
i need your BG lights and i think vass is the best:talk:
sorry super i didn't see your previous post asking for it, if i had i would have sent it to ya way sooner. anyway here it is.

BG

If you can't see it please tell me so i can change the image host

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by White_Angel

You'd never thought I look like that because I play computer games right? lol sorry if you read that in a negative way but that's probably gender sterotype. agian sorry if you read this in a negative way. I rarely play esf though, I just participate in these forums because unlike CS forums I dont get flamed or be the center of attention because im a girl. but thx to all those with positive replys.

People are the same way with me. First impression of me is a stereotypical big dumb jock :p... Anyways Glad to have some of the opposite sex around here. Welcome aboard :0)

Best answers
DAYAMN YO! White_Angel is the SHIBAZZ....

On a lighter note I think its very healthy for the more attractive inhabitants of this earth to begin playing computer and console games. Games are universal. I welcome you, you FINE BABE!!!

:)

Best answers
Yeah, I thought masta was the only chick around here. :D
Just kidding big guy. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom