Demos :p..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Here are some demos of me (Grimmjow) playing vs the respected american player Jinx.

I was accused of cheating/haxxing by someone today, and he somehow "dared" me to make demos from my view , so i made them :p!

besides, use this for your own pleasure, you can learn much from it im sure..
I choose not to use major moves in my demos, maybe once in a while.
when you see em, catch em!.
Have fun!
------------
http://www.akatsukiclan.net/demos.rar

(if anyone wants their ESF DEMOS uploaded on my host (akatsuki clan), just tell me ill be glad to do so..)

Best answers
well first of all.. i said 230 ping which u were facing me in a pub with... i find it hard to belive that you can double hit somebody with basic mellee WHILE angling and moving around in that ping and then some... you know alot of people agree that you are bullshiet in that ping i dont want to name any names though but i assure you there are quite a few and you know yourself. also if everyone were to play like u drifting and dancing around the guy until he moves back then right when he does that you tele glide and drift some more.. the game would be dead ^_^ ALTHOUGH you have some nice swoop counters but its all cuz of the repeated 24/7 drift laming. On another note LOL SINCE WHEN IS JINX RESPECTED LOLOL maybe on forums =/ that shows how little i come here heh

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
even if hes not respected, theres no need to disrespect him :p
besides, you really think i'd play normal at 100 ping and 10-0/1/2 most people.
then at 230 ping where i dont even play, just fool abit when i talk to ren or someone
ill suddenly turn on hax jsut to double hit you?
besides, i do 4hits alot in 230 ping
its not hard, just timing.. ~_~
loving, grimmjow :p

Best answers
grimmjow didint do anything yet o_O i dont read manga ewww bleach is out today though. and i never said you hacked i said u glitched or something or other and.. LOLOL im still laughing over the fact jinx is respected here >=P hehehe its ok fuzzy wuzzy jinx anyways timing is **** in 230 everything is delayed differently its complete bull i highly doubt it with angling of all sorts and side hits >.>

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
you fruitcake :eek:
grimmjow pwns ...

SPOILERS :
tousen cuts his arm ^^
then inoue heals it
gg
--------------------
its easy to play in 230, you just cant beat pros with it
max 120 to play real good

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yoruichi, its not cool to show off beating people even if it is to prove that your good and not hacking

and i assume azn dragon is the accuser? well to you then azn, its bull to assume things of other people just because you get your ass handed to you. ive beaten him before while he was at 200 ping, the score was 10-8/9. if he can stand any chance against me in a ping like that im sure hed whip most peoples ass normally or, if your a weaker player, in even higher ping.

Best answers
LOLOL ok first of all i can beat him in 200 ping SECOND its just really bull how he can angle and like triple hit in 230 ping and btw you might be the one getting beat by me if u joined the tourny which u probably didint besides if you are THE dark the north american one which you probably are seeing as you like guitars i clearly remmeber beating you 10-6 or was it 10-7 =/ i would love to see you triple hit accruatly every single time in 230 ping =)

ps. would love to tell you who i am but im using this alias for the tourny =)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yoruichi, its not cool to show off beating people even if it is to prove that your good and not hacking

and i assume azn dragon is the accuser? well to you then azn, its bull to assume things of other people just because you get your ass handed to you. ive beaten him before while he was at 200 ping, the score was 10-8/9. if he can stand any chance against me in a ping like that im sure hed whip most peoples ass normally or, if your a weaker player, in even higher ping.
Considering I've used 56k to play 1.2 and know exactly what it's like to play in 200+ ping, I'm inclined to side with AZN and say Kai isn't playing without a little help. If anything he's just using a swoop script which people seem not to care about.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOLOL ok first of all i can beat him in 200 ping SECOND its just really bull how he can angle and like triple hit in 230 ping and btw you might be the one getting beat by me if u joined the tourny which u probably didint besides if you are THE dark the north american one which you probably are seeing as you like guitars i clearly remmeber beating you 10-6 or was it 10-7 =/ i would love to see you triple hit accruatly every single time in 230 ping =)

ps. would love to tell you who i am but im using this alias for the tourny =)
i very rarely triple hit. if you were beat by kai then i doubt you would get a 10-7 or 8 on me. ive beaten him at 200 ping, you havent. (and yes, i do know how pathetic that sounds but im making a point not evaluating myself.)

private message me your name then, im not entering the tournament due to intense hate of 1.2

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
dark, i asked jinx if its ok if i use these demos as proof, he said no problem
ask him , these demos are to showoff or anything, we both know that if i looked for showoff id be going for show off hits and not "showing of my style".

as said under his name, his nick is "careface", and no he didnt beat me in US.
i offered him to 1v1, he didnt accept.
then we were just in public swooping at eachother and he got something like 7-5 on me on total.
cant even call that "beat" since it wasnt a fight.
besides, careface, i dont think you can beat dark, sorry :p.

- side note : i dont use any swoop script :'(

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No offense, but can you all take this matter to the private messages? The ESF Chat section of the forum wasn't made for players to insult/flame each other.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
read mc, no one is insulting or flaming. its an argument not a fight.

and keep in mind azn, when you fought me i had just gotten back from a 6 month reprieve (grounding, and yes i do remember it now) i wouldnt doubt you beat me knowing that

Best answers
i dont remmeber o_O but im sure i can do it anytime becuase of the fact that i found your weakness =) cuz i managed to use it against you everytime and you got frustrated and yea =P there was about 3 matches we only finished one the other one was like 5-3 or something then i had to go =( care to re match sometime?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
like i said, ive stopped playing 1.2. its just so annoyingly slow compared to 1.3. get good at 1.3 and ill gladly match you though.

Best answers
have yet to try 1.3 didint even install the beta yet =P i want it to be a surprise hehe dont like playing incomplete stuff anyways =(

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
read mc, no one is insulting or flaming. its an argument not a fight.
Your arguing can be done through private messages or other forms of communication. I've already reported this thread numerous times, though no moderator or administrator has stepped in yet.

Best answers
this chatting IS about esf though isnt it? its not like we are cussing anyone or blatently flaming anyone besides at least theres more posting then usual going on in this section these days =/

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your arguing can be done through private messages or other forms of communication. I've already reported this thread numerous times, though no moderator or administrator has stepped in yet.
I was wondering about that too =o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom