Deflection + Ki

Best answers
I think you should have semi-control of where you deflect it. I know that in the manga, they sort of flick it away off to the side but it would be fun knocking it back at the person who shot you. But that's not really necessary...

I also think that if someone throws a Spirit Bomb or a Death Ball at you and you are strong enough to deflect it, you should catch it and be able to throw it wherever you want.

And I also think you should get more out of your Ki bar. I can take out the entire bar in a few seconds >_>

Best answers
with the spirit bomb, you can sorta decide where you throw it, if you win a blocking ps with it. just point in the direction, and as soon as you win, it goes the direction your pointing. As for the weak beams and ki blasts, it would slow down the action way too much to decide where those little things go.

Best answers
I meant you actually CATCH it, not just block it and knock it back. Like... in the anime, Trunks holds up Frieza's Death Ball with one hand. And when Goku blocks Cooler's Death Ball, he sort of catches it (but that one counts as a block struggle.... sort of)

Best answers
i see waht your saysing, you block adn then you ctach it adn hold it and can move aorund with it, and fire at your choice where oyu want

Best answers
oh, okay, I see what your talking about. Yeah, that would be cool. Make those Spirit bombers pay for spamming them when you hunt them down with their own bomb :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom