Defending Throws?

Best answers
How do u stop a throw??? i dont know....plz tell me

Best answers
hold left click... thats all you need to know.

and blocking before prepunches works too.

:D

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Once you're in the beginning stages of being thrown, consider yourself screwed. Unless the other person runs out of ki, you're gonna get thrown. And as Cyfore said, block the pre-punches and you cant get thrown.

Best answers
yes, but holding left click is "supposed" to drain your oppenents ki fast0rz or something(z0rs).

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh, it does drain more of it, but not faster. Whenever the patch gets out it'll increase throwing speed and ki cost so it'll be easier to get out of if, but only if you see it coming.

Best answers
so what youre sayin is that it takes longer currently, but in the patch it will take more ki and less time?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Throwing altogether is being sped up in the patch, by about 3 times. It will also overall cost more ki, whether you resist or not.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I played on a server recently with some seriously tweaked throw speed settings...it was pretty crazy.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you can tweak the throw speed? what server was this?!

Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
Throwing altogether is being sped up in the patch, by about 3 times. It will also overall cost more ki, whether you resist or not.
a simple "yes" would suffice. ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes isnt long enough for a post btw ;)

also there are ways to spring back after being thrown as well u dont have to counter the throw

if ur thrown down hold jump before u hit the ground and u land on all 4s and can spring away

pritty much the same in any other direction

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Except when you get thrown to the top of the map, you bounce off like a rock on top of water. Is that going to be fixed as well?

Best answers
i dont see why it should...unless the area has a roof of some sort. it does get kinda weird when you stick to sky...cuz in real life it just messes with people's heads.

Best answers
i think there should be a delay with throwing, i see so many throwing whores, all they do is throw, nothing else, throw, then beam, throw again, then beam

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if you didn't notice from the first several posts throwing cost is increased so no, there wont be a delay.

This thread really isn't about being thrown into the roof or suggesting delays... actually it's been answered, so I'll go ahead and close it. I sort of agree about the roof, it needs to be changed somehow or other, but it wont be debated in this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom