Deathmatch, Teamplay, and Dragonballs

Best answers
Originally posted by -{gF}- Trunks
st00pid n00b :p
Thats considered spam isn't it? And its just downright mean. Quit picking on the noobs. The public version of ESF(Alpha 2.0) doesn't have the dragon or scouter. You gotta wait till the beta.

Best answers
would the scouter be able to show enemys pl? then u know who to go after and who not to ;)

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To clear up acouple things.. We are not limiting the good team to 2 gokus, and 9 total players(for example), teh whole good team can be goku. Also, we will not use evil skin, they look uber ***...
The scouter displays the location of the people around you, if you aim it on someone, it shows their Name, character, and powerlevel. Also, if someone is holding a dragonball, they will blink Orange and then Red/Green(depending if hes on your team or not).
Last but least the arrow over the other players heads cannot be removed, unless you go in the sprite dir and do some h4x0ring... But trust me, you want it enabled, almost impossible to see people far away from you.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
is there gona be friendly fire? or cud u blast someone at the other side of the map and he very well cud be ur team mate? i know the scouter says if there allys or foes, but u dont really wanna be lookin at it each time u see someone

edit: whoops, forgot about the green/red arrows

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it'd be cool if there was a button in game to turn it on off sorta thing cus in Diablo2 ya need the mini map but its a pain in the arse havin it on all the time so ya just turn it on/off whenever ya do/dont need it.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you wont to turn it off, its not annoying. Ofcourse, that is if you like fighting like a blind bat.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
suppose spotting 1/4 sized dudes would be a little hard if they not usin turbo, chargin an attack, firing an attack etc but then i cant really say cus i havent played the beta so i guess ill just have to wait.

Best answers
i think it will be great with this arrowthing.... but i think the scouter shouldnt be able to see people under a certain pl
like if you are on 10.000.000 it should be able to see persons under 1.000.000 or something like that because they would get smashed by the 10.000.000 pl dude
you see my point?

I love GF trunks!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but ya cant balance it so much that it takes away the whole point of gettin strong, cus i mean whats the point of gettin strong if its so balanced that a person with 500.000 pl can kill a SSJ3 goku.

this isnt aimed at gazoline in particular just all the people that want people who just join the server to be able to keep up to someone whos been on for several hours, that person has earnt that power and so he should be able to crush you like a insect but, now im not sayin there should be no balancing but keep it within reason, ya gotta keep it so theres actually a point to becoming strong:S

Best answers
i have a question about these dimond things, will it get bigger/smaller depending on the distance from your opponent or will it stay one size, because if youre on opposite corners of the map its gonna be small.

thanks

Best answers
About the low pls against big power levels, how about having a way to teleport to the hyperbolic time chamber in each level, but each character has to do sumthin different to get there. Wut u guys think?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no way big pls vs little would suck i mean it would be so over powered its wouldnt be fun

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah but it would take all the fun out if a n00b to the server can put up a real right with someone whos been playin for hours

Best answers
i dont have a clue on what you guys mean.. with all that but it will surley be great =P

Best answers
i think there should be a difference to someone who is in the server for hours and someone who has just joined. i also think that a low power level will grow faster than somebody with a high power level. in other words each blow will give him more strength.

Live isn't fair and i know it would be like radditz fighting ssj3 goku some times but it is the game...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well if the PL gain is per hit and is a % of the PL of the person ya hit it would be like that

Best answers
There has to be a bit of balance with the whole SSJ thing. I mean, yeah, that strength is earned, but he can't dominate the entire map. Like maybe he has a fat gold glow around him that everyone can see no matter what... making him a big target.

Maybe that's too late to implement but hey, my 2 cents are free.

BTW: Anyone noticed that the DMZ is impossible to install? I D'led it last night in expectation of some DBZ deathmatch goodness , and when i tried to install it, the packer program they used to compile the install .exe was a shareware version past trial period. :rolleyes: Cheapasses.

Best answers
the diamonds will only been in the teamplay mode right??

not in capture that dragon , or deathmatch

Best answers
Originally posted by El Jefe

BTW: Anyone noticed that the DMZ is impossible to install? I D'led it last night in expectation of some DBZ deathmatch goodness , and when i tried to install it, the packer program they used to compile the install .exe was a shareware version past trial period. :rolleyes: Cheapasses.
D00d, dmz sux... but if you really wanna play it then try setting your clock time to before the time expiration...

btw. dmz is ****, you just gotta flame that mod :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no you must just no flame DMZ i know its tempting but if you do youll get a warning possibly more

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom