Deathmatch, Teamplay, and Dragonballs

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can figure how Deathmatch willl work.......

Capture the dragonballs seems simple.........

But how will the teamplay work? its agrivating when you got 4 goku's at one server with ff off and 2 of them or evil and the other 2 good. you don't know who to shoot and which goku you can damage.

Is their gonna be certain character on good and evil

good: goku, gohan, piccolo, trunks, krillen

evil: vegeta, buu, cell, furiza, custom character

or will it be the same with the evil character having a red symbol on their back?

Best answers
Great question,, how are they gonna make the difference between good and evil cuz in the alpha you can hardly see whos on your team and who isnt, are they gonna get whole new clothes or something, evil sayjin armor, good the normal fighting clothes of goku and piccolo????

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by -=[SSJS]=-P.A.T
Great question,, how are they gonna make the difference between good and evil cuz in the alpha you can hardly see whos on your team and who isnt, are they gonna get whole new clothes or something, evil sayjin armor, good the normal fighting clothes of goku and piccolo????
:S your cursor will change color

Green for your team, red for the other.

simple.

Best answers
I know there are at least 2 kinds of evil skin packs. One turns the evil guys red, the other makes them with inverted colours, which I prefer because this one includes Piccolo and the other one does not.

I'm afraid I don't have the link,and don't know if they'd be on Spin's site. Surely someone knows what I mean?

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, what Tepus was refering to is on the scouter as well. When your cursor moves over them it changes color.

Different skins are too hard to see from the other side of the map.

Best answers
Original Posted By Kai_Tracid
But how will the teamplay work? its agrivating when you got 4 goku's at one server with ff off and 2 of them or evil and the other 2 good. you don't know who to shoot and which goku you can damage.

yeah thats a good point it would look a little weird if there were 4 Goku's and 3 vegeta's and on the other team the same is it not like ther is only some availeble like on Day of defeat theer cant be 7 snipers and 1 sergeant there is a ''max' limit on it!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Ancient Saiyan

yeah thats a good point it would look a little weird if there were 4 Goku's and 3 vegeta's and on the other team the same is it not like ther is only some availeble like on Day of defeat theer cant be 7 snipers and 1 sergeant there is a ''max' limit on it!
ti thinke the admin should be able to choose how many of each person is able to use.

Best answers
Be a lot of work but I think maybe they should have diffrent clothes on each teams and what not. Like maybe instead of Goku's red dojo suit on evil team they have goku wearing some sayin armor on evil team it would take much much skinning but maybe in a distent realease they could do tis. :]

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought I brought this up. But wouldn't you think it would be really difficult to see which goku is wearing what all the way across the map. That's why they made it so the cursor changes colors. And it's in the scouter.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
now that would rock goku wearin saiyan armor, that could be for the evil team but i reckon the cursor changin is enough, but id just like to see goku in saiyan armour :D

Best answers
i got a question for you guys, you were previously talking about a scouter, and thus i saw them in some screen shots, but i dont know how to turn it on, or activate it. i have looked all throught thr game configures and controls and display options, but still i can not find it. maybe its more obvious than i can see. can you help me. it would be nice.:)

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by -{gF}- Trunks
they could also have Big ass green arrows over your teammates :D
Bingo:) Over all of your team mates is a green 3d diamond, pretty visible... The enemys WITHIN Scouter range will have a red diamond over their head. Also even in death match, the red arrow will appear over the enemys head(if hes in scouter range)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
will ya be able to disable the green/red arrow thing

and to the dude that asked about the scouter enabling/disabing it its only in beta 1 and i would say youd have alpha 2.0 so ya dont have it yet :)

Best answers
I know this should be in suggestions. If it isnt too late for the programmers to limit the players for Good and Evil Teams that would rock. Like someone said Good = Goku, Gohan, Piccolo, etc. Bad = maybe not Vegeta (he turned good *kinda*), Freeza, Buu, Cell etc. That would be the best I think, the big arrow thing is good too but i think it would be more along the theme if it would be limited.

Best answers
will the evil models from the alpha be used?? Cause all the models have been changed and then to toss in the old evil ones would make no sense.

Best answers
no dude, i have alpha 2.0, and it does not have a scouter on my screen. im not sure whats wrong.
and whats this thing with the dragon?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by The_SSJ
no dude, i have alpha 2.0, and it does not have a scouter on my screen. im not sure whats wrong.
and whats this thing with the dragon?
:S scouter and dragon is on beta st000pid

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom