DeathBall VollyBall

Best answers
Maybe we could have a special mode were The evil team has try to to shoot death ball (or any other big special attacK) across the map and hit the other side while the other team has to block it... If you block sucussfully for 5 mins you win (when on good team) and if the evil team hits the good team side they win alot like pong :) SO what do you all think

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I do it all the time :)

A little funky game mode like that could be fun.

Best answers
those are fun, but do you think the dev team will really make a separate mode for block struggling? When you're already able to bs in all the other modes?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like this, because we don't have a lot of fun gamemodes.. This way, no melee for either team, and only big attacks for the attacking evil team, while PL is increased while blocking in this mode, so the other side will ssj as well.

Best answers
maybe the ability to mulitple block a projectle as well.. say death ball is too much for you and your buddy latches on too assist

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think there should be a mode for just beams , as some of the online servers are beams only

Best answers
WOOT People like this idea!!! This code also be a beams only mode as well :p

Best answers
yea i think there sohuld be alot of new game modes, like MELEE only or Beams only, or death ball. seing as there are only 1 mode atm which is dragon balls. so..... yea i like the death game:p but it shuld be the evil try and do a powerful ball at good teams spawn. if they suceed there team gets 1 point and keep doing that until they dont blow up the spawn. if they dont then good team gets 1 point and it turns over so good team have to blow up evil teams spawn?:D awsome love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom