Death power gain

Best answers
OK this may be a bad idea but here it goes. Lets say your gohan and you see a goku get fryed by a gallit gun or somthing. now the body stays there for like what 3 seconds but if your quick enough you can go up to the dead body and get ki from it.
Again just a suggestion im not planning it to go through well with you guys so just flame away if you want i jsut wanna know if its a good idea.....O WAIT one more thing make it where u go to the body and click the use key you can either gather ki OR Gather ANGER from their death. this helps FILL your CF bar, totaly bypassing the ki bar and goes strait to your power.. ( as you can tell i havent thought this out...o well):)

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's an interesting idea but a dead body wouldn't have any ki in it. Ki is your life force. So if you die, all your ki is gone.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well if u can't gain ki from it, you see the dead body, u go to it and u press use or soemthing and you have a anger meter and if you get it over the certain limit, you get immortaly for 30 seconds...

Best answers
That would be so stupid Jayster. Let me give you the scenario

00|34R 1337 |)00|): DOOD TYPE KILL IN CONSOL SO I CN GO IMMORTAL!
Random Guy: Ok
Random guy kills himself
Random guy kills himself
Random guy kills himself
Random guy kills himself
Random guy kills himself
Random guy kills himself
*Entire team because invincable*
00|34R 1337 |)00|): : LOL MY HAX PWNS JOOZ

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i am not talking about myself, say if I *meaning me* dies, someone on my team comes to my dead body, clicks use and gets the anger meter etc then flys or whatever until he sees another dead body and when he has enough anger, he will be immortal for 20-30seconds

Best answers
Ahahahaha, how about being able to pick the pieces of gibs up and hurl them across the map, or wait wait, better yet, how about you eat them!!!!

Sorry jayster, but i agree with culex, its bad idea, it would be overly abused by people with nothing better to do than ruin the game for others. Think about it, teamy 1 tells teamy 2 to kill himself with the /kill command. Teamy 2 dies like 100 times, teamy 1 is invulnerable for about 4 minutes annd goes on a complete rampage. Fair, i think not.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Watch the flaming boys and girls. Jayster, don't take it personally if someone says you have a bad idea. If you post suggestions in the suggestion forum you should expect yourself to be critiqued.

Best answers
Ok lets look at this along side with the DragonBall Z Show.

Which character go into a state of anger when someone is killed/hurt

Gohan/Vegeta/Trunks/Goku

The evil guys of the show only become anger when they are getting beaten by the Z Fighters or are being laught at "buu/cell"

The idea about doing down to gain ki or become invincable is a really bad idea, Maybe getting an increase in strenght and speed for 30 seconds would be better, and that would seem a better idea then gaining Ki from a dead body, no ki left as said above.. You never see anyone going invincable when they see someone dead in the show they just get felted with rage and get a increase in strenght/speed until they have calmed down. This is shown with Gohan when he is young and he still hasn't understood he has hidden power, but it shows when he becomes anger etc etc.

I know this is a suggestion section of the forum, but i really wishes people would have more information when they add an idea to the forum, because without the right information on how it will be done, and what will happen etcetc, its not going to go far and will just get tons and tons of negitve replies.

Best answers
Maybe if it was something like 10 seconds because then it would be harder to spam.

Best answers
10 second strenght / speed increase
But each person can only do it every 2 minutes or something .. have a timer on it, so it everyone doesn't do it all the time.

Best answers
Yeah well, the kame is complicated if you break it down. Its all about how you look at it.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's becoming kind of pointless too.

We don't need anger meters, or temporary power ups, or limit breakers. This is a game that centers on combat, not on racing your team mates to the nearest dead body so that you can become temporarily Super-Powered. People would just fly around looking for dead bodies in the middle of fights so that they could turn into The Hulk and come back faster and stronger. There is no need to throw in this much chaos... it's fine the way it is...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom