Death Ball Bugged

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah i think the death ball is bugged and should be improved! There is a TINY ass part of the death ball which has to hit the taget and is just unfair the deathball should be like the Spirit Bomb with its whole circumference the trigger.
Just my thoughts

BrunO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but the death ball isnt done so its ok for now... also should the dball be huge and powerfull but takes a long time to charge like in the show?

cause freiza should be more than a disking platform...

Best answers
And frieza should have a beam attack. I'm not sure if he had one in the show but it would make him much more versatile.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya Cant wait till the Dball is finished it will make frezia less of a disking platform and more of an all rounder, but to make him an all rounder he gotta have a beam attack like yas said.

BrunO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
freiza should be really strong but slow..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it should be like in the show because krillin is way to slow but in the show he could at least dodge attacks. Frieza and Krillin should be way faster but they should go with my ideas on this disk.

- Disking Charecters can't move with disks while charging, but when the disks are out they can move at halved speed.
- Make Frieza's second option on the disk follow a selected player, (The target system like on a Armored Core.) but it will move a lot slower than Krillin (Frieza can't move at all during the whole process.)
- Let the disk be able to be blocked, Power Struggled, and disinagrated.
- When Frieza returns it he can't move untill it's in his hands.
- The disks can only be fired when not flying or in turbo.
- Ten second charge period for disks.
- A little flash animation for the disk to appear.

-[gF]-Tien

G
how come They didnt but Trunks correct animation for Burning ATtack
From wat i know the animation is already uploaded!

Best answers
in the show Frieza could charge it on a finger tip or use the palm of his/her hand (i still think frieza has a faggy voice in english version)

Best answers
freeza has a beam...doesnt really have a name.. he fires it a goku after he give freeza some of his ki

Best answers
Frieza's voice is kind of and evil womans because he is not in his true form yet. Also remember, he is an alien, probably has a slight difference in his anatomy than you or i. Also remember, he is actually not fully grown yet, his race takes a while to grow up. (look at his father, he is much larger than freiza)

Japanese versions are not mastered digitally, they are kinda just thrown together cuz they get ratings no matter what.

Best answers
If i remember correctly Frieza could make the DB the size of the moon. Well it looked that way when he kill planet vegeta.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah it can get really big...

ps hey buzzkill ur a titan? cool! my bro is arkary...

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by {cheese}SNIPeR
Frieza's voice is kind of and evil womans because he is not in his true form yet. Also remember, he is an alien, probably has a slight difference in his anatomy than you or i. Also remember, he is actually not fully grown yet, his race takes a while to grow up. (look at his father, he is much larger than freiza)

Japanese versions are not mastered digitally, they are kinda just thrown together cuz they get ratings no matter what.
He was finished his growing ages ago, actually.
Furiza was, in fact, and adult.
He originally did not have a woman's voice..and he's not a woman.

His father was, in fact, in the second form(the huge form). See..each member of that race simply stays in the form that they like.
Furiza chose the weakest form, to conceal his strenght.
King Cold chose the second form, since it's menacing and large
Kooler chose the fourth form, because he was in a 45-50 minute movie, and they needed to speed things up a bit.

And I'm still not sure what you meant by "Japanese versions are not mastered digitally, they are kinda just thrown together cuz they get ratings no matter what. "

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cheese stop making stuff up...

Best answers
Er uh, im sorry about the japanese thing, heres what i meant

The japanese version of the show arent digitally remastered. The sounds are a lot different and a lot "cheaper". And im not making this up, i have a jap clip of goku going ssj for the forst time, and an american version, the american version has a lot better sounds, but they screw around with the damn dialogue to much.

goku in jap: "you son of a ..."

goku in american: "i wont..let you...get away.. with this.."

I was just saying i like the american version better cuz of the better sound effects.

they also have american versions that are japanese with english voice (not digitally remastered). I swear im not making this up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom