Dear Mr. Thompson... gtfo.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jack Thompson officially disbarred.

"The timing of this disbarment transparently reveals its motivation," Thompson wrote, adding, "This rush to disbarment is in retribution for the filing of that federal suit. With enemies this foolish, Thompson needs only the loyal friends he has."
He's going to war, people! Gear up!

Perhaps more than any of that, his most notable accomplishment may have come in a lawsuit to prevent the release of Take-Two Interactive's Bully in Florida under public nuisance laws. While a judge eventually approved Bully's release, he did so only after taking the unprecedented step of requiring Take-Two to produce the T-for-Teen-rated game for his review before it could hit store shelves. His behavior during the proceedings helped begin the course of events which led to his disbarment.
Bwahaha, Bully takes the prize! I had my money set on Vice City though. :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are about six or seven different threads about him on this forum.

Splendid news, though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You want me to bump an old topic for some new, pants-wetting news?

No sir! A new thread must be made!

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, he's ****ed. Got 30 days to set his affairs in order and then he's shot of law practice. He'll still be annoying, but at least he's out of legal areas. Probably still gonna get on FOX news though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah but he's just good 'ol fashioned entertainment on there. Just like everything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom