Dead?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Take my word for it, just to put it to rest, ESF is actually in the most productive development period we've had in a looonngg time.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wait, it's dead? You mean I've been taking tongue lashings from hars and doing special...er...favors...for Masta for nothing? Yes, most definately not dead.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Most of the bugs you report is small stuff thats fixed in like 10 minutes
Ill just say this. We dont fix the bugs. We just find them and report.

Besides i see the progress made. So sorry if i dont belive you when you say "ESF is dieing"

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i did say you just report bugs.

anyways i see alot of you getting very agaiated so ill just chill out for now, before any of you finds some small loophole in the AUP to ban me again :p

Best answers
Dudeman and Zeonix :( Stop fighting >_<

Anyways, this was a stupid thread to make in the 1st place. Why would the ESF hide the fact that ESF developement had died??

I'm in the Force Pit and i'm not complaining because the footage that I see is great and you can tell by the quality of work that your seeing being produced that the team is actually good. Patience is a thing people lack >_>
Just be cool ^_^

-GuZzie

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
my true issue that i wont to bring up on this thread is that , the potw's are with with things allready did , or that the team will take days to code , multistruuggle , and the most shhity part is that the hollowin c17 is a full reskin , i mean wtf this is a mod in developing , we can sacrifice a reskin for the allready skinned c17 at the cost of skilling some terrain , losing time , yes the ssj3 model of goku is cool , only 4-5 potws with him , yes multistruggle is kewl 1 week to code , you get the ideea , i suggest giving us REEL ubdates like , a movie of 5 mins of gameplay , or same 5 mins of gameplay with comments with what is new , sacrificing the sound , i didn't say it's dead , i asked if it's dead cuz u spin the s**** on all parts with what u gave us for now , the force pit is the worst ideea ever , kewl keep ja' 100 forcepit members close but the rest thro some **** at em , like movies , eyecandy , nothing actualy new , i never seen a full picture with all chars , or a clue of the skeletron for newbs to stop moddeling , u get the ideea [\itchymuddafuqa] (this ain't flame , this is what i belive)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
potw doesnt always mean new content, its just a potw

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude i am from the future from 2018 and I still play ESF man it's the best game ever I Don't think it's dead because I still play it

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[sarcasm]
It's not in development anymore? Well damn, I mean, all those meetings I've been to must have just been a sham. Some sort of conspiracy that would hide the fact that nothing is happening. Why would they target me, I wonder?
[/sarcasm]

You get your information firsthand? I am THERE firsthand. I can tell you flat out, that you are full of it. What is "it" you may ask, well I'll leave that for you to interpret.

ESF is still in development. Why certain trolls insist on saying otherwise is beyond me.
So what you're saying is ESF is dead?

lol jk.

Don't get me wrong, right now esf is pretty much a giant chat room that you can fly around in an fight in. But I know firsthand (holy ****..) that it's still in developement (forcepit ftw?). You can try to make people beileve false accusations all you want. But you'll be wrong.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
force pit isnt first hand... really :p

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FP is part of Coldy's "Dungeon of Pleasures" where you can experience his "1,001 Delights". In any case, it's as first hand as you can get. So give the team your money ?.? /shameless plug

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
force pit isnt first hand... really :p
yea its like 3rd hand =o

anyways esf is not dieing.. and i have first hand experience =o so does..

Take my word for it, just to put it to rest, ESF is actually in the most productive development period we've had in a looonngg time.
and

ESF is still in development. Why certain trolls insist on saying otherwise is beyond me.
and this guy gets 2nd hand :p

Besides i see the progress made. So sorry if i dont belive you when you say "ESF is dieing"

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I get first-hand experience points too.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Replace "me" with Pain, and I concur.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But that's only when you give me a quick-hand experience.
Touch my baby and I'll see to it that you won't see the light of another day /glare

Naw, I consider the FP (me) more first hand experience than what people who don't have it see. I've seen things that I haven't seen them release to the public. Hell I hacked pains computer and played the finished 1.3. They're just making you guys wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom