dead?

Best answers
remeber when Vegeta and Goku were dead (in Buu Saga), then goku got alive again, and he became weaker. and then vegeta got wish back and he was a little weaker. and goku said its b/c of his body. so i was thinking what if you guys made a choice to be dead or alive. you get a halo for dead and increased strength less health. and for alive no halo and more heath less strength. or maybe just make it you can choice to have a halo or not and it doesn't affect your stats at all. sorry if this has been metioned.

:yes: ?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um... if you die with the halo on the show, you fade out of existence. You can't even be wished back. I don't think it'd be a very good idea, at least not in any of the present game modes. Perhaps in some distant future release, if they include some kind of game mode where you only have 2 lives or some such.

Best answers
good idea it just needs to be thought out more, but good concept idea....halos cool

Best answers
what about it first choose good or evil then chose dead or alive and then ur character and remember evil persons can't keep there body's only in serie they can but official they get spooky's cause only good people that saved earth or a planet or something can keep there body's and still then if they got to keep there body's they can't just go on and fight on earth what are u going to do about that make seperate levels in a level so u can fight dead vs dead and live vs live and they can't see eachother
bad bad bad idea

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think he means it just Hailo or not
Instead of chooseing evil or good.
Hailo and Live teams??? no probally not.
Its will jsut be an option in ffa

Best answers
A better idea is Ok get 2 lives One is your Alive Then When U die u get a halo u get less health about 85 and u get 200,000 taken off your PL then When U die Again U Get your Power Back and no halo

Best answers
they did changed the teams already in to bad and good players so that means in 1.1 cell is bad goku is good and all that stuff

Best answers
this is a stupid idea and you need to learn how to speak English properly. If this idea ever existed it would be like in a round based game where the dead people can fight eachother while they wait for the round to end or something.

Best answers
man ther is already a round based option that one team has to kill all the other ones so its pointless to get these halo things unless you want it to look kewl

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Morrone can you respond to ANYTHING without flaming it? If you thought it was so stupid you didn't need to say anything. Obviously it wasn't worth your time to think up a proper adaptation. You could have just made a point about people fighting each other after the round ends and left. I suggest you calm down and take a breathe when the day starts to get to you.

Best answers
i agree with sonic boyster you shouldnt flame, its mean. Also I think you could have a halo if you die but then once your dead dont fade out of existance and it doesnt increase anything. Server cvar? it would seem like it would be pretty simple to do (im no c++ coder or mod coder but it seems like it would). I dont know this is my opinion about it.

Best answers
about the flaming u shouldn't think up that stupid idea's and it's just a bad idea so why don't close this tread

Best answers
God? was it really that bad? all i wanted to do was to have an option to put a halo on your head or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom