Dbz Tournament

CCF

Best answers
Hi I will be hosting a fun but competitive Dbz Tournament. For all those that would like to attend plz post here with a aim name or msn messanger name. The Server will have 8 slots passworded with adminmod. The I.P is 24.30.254.118:27016. Also It will have rules. If you want to suggest some post some. Some rules i've thought about is no flying ring based ie if u get knocked out and land outside ring u lose or if u die u lose. It will be up around 10 pm est. Plz post contact info here plz. Thx

CCF:shocked:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG Really? Count me in, Only 1 problem though.
I might not be on at 10pm, I will. But sometimes I get offline
just after 10pm :| So can you host it like an hour before? Around
9pm(EST)?

My AIM S/N is: lonelymerc79

Best answers
Yah i want to join Skoogau (aim name) I am tired of playing with lamers, and make it a rule that there can't be 2 gokus or 4 vegis so it is more "non-cheap"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah!, seems a good idea, put me in.
Just one thing, ive been in loads of these things and i found out that the most cheapest and dullest rule is the ring out rule as for the more experienced dudes (like me :S ) just fly at u and smack you into the floor, bingo! 2 sec match! i personnally think that the ring out rule should not be added to this match for this reason giving those slightly less experienced dudes a greater chance and is lots more fun for us and give us lots o lovely battle points to look forward to :yes:
ps: my msn is [email protected]

CCF

Best answers
Hey I cant get the adminmod or dedicated server up so it will be a listen server but still passworded and able to kick ppl so it will be fine guys:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sweet count me in 2(btw is it a 1 on 1 match or team vs team)

CCF

Best answers
Tournament is on game name is Dbz tournament map s2k_greattournament pass 1337 my friend is hosting since i had to reformat comp. I will join the game in about 1-2 hours. cya there

CCF

Best answers
the server will be up in 10 mins for those wanting to join it :)

CCF

Best answers
Ok server is up game DBz tournament pass 1337 map s2k_greattournament join now

CCF

Best answers
sry guys tourney canceleed due to reformating my hard drive if anyone wants to still do it feel free to create ur own server

CCF

Best answers
Tourney has been postponed to 4 pm est today. I will contact u by aim.

CCF

Best answers
Game name will be Dbz Tournament Pass 1337 ip is 24.30.254.118:27015 shjin wats ur aim again i had to reformat my harddrive?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom