DBZ Theme Song "Rock the Dragon"

Best answers
Just out of curiosity, I wanna see how many of you know who sings the DBZ theme song "Rock the Dragon." I know who...do you? :laff:

Best answers
Some crappy band Funi hired? I dunno.

I heard once it was Blink182.

Best answers
WRONG! Linkin Park! Unbelievable huh? Although I'm not a fan of Rock (I listen to Rap and R&B,) I like Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit, and Kid Rock.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And how exactly did you find this out? That is what I want to know.

Best answers
My friend...well comt to think about it...he might be wrong but if you listen closely, it sounds like the lead singer (what's his name? It starts woth a "D" I think.)

Best answers
Chester is the lead singer. I've heard alot of stuff from my friends too that turned out to be lies or they heard it from someone else who made it up. I doubt it was linkin park. All I know is for me to believe some things it need to be official :) But yes it does kind of sound like linkin park.

Best answers
Compare the voices of the two. Sorry, but its not. Its probably just a punk cover band.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by DiZzyBonne
My friend...well comt to think about it...he might be wrong but if you listen closely, it sounds like the lead singer (what's his name? It starts woth a "D" I think.)
Funny how the first air date for US dubbed episodes with the "Rock the Dragon" theme is around Sep-Oct 1996, whereas Linkin Park first made their first album in 1999-2000. Maybe it was when they played garage songs, eh? :rolleyes:

"Thinking" that it sounds like the lead singer isn't actual proof that the song is made by Linkin Park.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought that they didn't pick up chester until they released there first good album too?... I don't know. I got sick of them.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
starts with a d? dildo?

imagine linkin park:

"dragon dragon, rock the dragon, dragon ball Z!!!!1!11!11!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom