DBZ: The Awakening

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ok, the other thread got shut down because I was "Advertising". I see people "Advertising" models, maps, skins, and sprites all the time. All I was doing was asking for opinions. I'll try again, and if it gets shut down again, I'll get really mad and smash my head into my monitor pretending it was the moderator's face.

Anyway, check it out: (or dont cause tis advertizements)

omgroflicantfollowrules

Best answers
dude they are showing off THEIR models for THIS MOD. you are talking about another mod. Good luck breaking ur monitor as well as ur head.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yes but the thing is, I put it in the Off-topic section, which means it has NOTHING TO DO WITH ESF.

By the way, nice sig.

Best answers
well dude, advertising is against forum rules. Are you advertising? Yes you are, so there, you broke the rules, what more is there to it?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
That's pretty ***. I didn't know that was considered advertising. I figured I'd be kind enough to ask for your opinions, and you'd be kind enough to answer. Geez, what's the world coming to?

Best answers
how can you be kind by asking us for our opinions. Do you consider people kind when they call your house to advertise for some weird thing? j/k. Your just trying to benefit yourself so how is it being kind?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Good point, I dunno. Maybe I just won't let anyone here in on it then. And when it's HUGE, I'll laugh in your face.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Ahh, my son, so angry... a true ninja finds balance in happiness, anger, and frustration."

-Master Splinter

A TMNT fanatic should know this stuff ^_^

Listen to splinter, no one really cares about your little, whatever it is... so don't feel bad, read the rules.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ2_Son_Gohan said:
I'll try again, and if it gets shut down again, I'll get really mad and smash my head into my monitor pretending it was the moderator's face.
right u do that and enjoy the warning for creating this topic again

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom