DBZ tenkaichi 2 again

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What Tsunami said xD

And Kid Boy, it plays awesome, you can feel the great improvment from BT1.
I still havent got the hang of all the combos and all the possibilities of the fighting system cause there's ALOT to keep up with heh, but I'm getting the hang of it =) really fun over all.

By the way the Jap release has been changed for...tomorrow =P the 3rd ^_^

To keep us busy, 2 more videos coming right up =P *uploads*

Davidskiwan said:
Awesome SV, i love you D: - Just wondering, in one of the vids where goku does instant transmission kamehame ha was that all a scene once you do the move or is it charged? I couldnt work it quite out.

Btw, is goku the only playable character? if not, would u mind saying how different the characters play D:
Oh that instant transmission Kamehameha was all a scene, although, you CAN controle the character while he's rushing, means you can actually move while dashing towards the opponent, but other then that you aint in controle of the move itself =x.
I did manage how ever to do something really nice in one of those videos with SSJ3 Goku, to use instant transmission and right after launching a chargeable Kamehameha, since it's all real-time it works out really nicely =D.

And the playable characters are Goku, Vegeta, Tapion, Turles and Buu, all have different forms and yes they all play very differently =] Tapion is a killer with his sword, I'm uploading a video of him showing all of his moves, I still havent mastered him completley cause he has some different combos then Goku and Vegeta do.
I guess you'll see for yourself soon =]

And here we go:
Tapion vs. Turles - =P I still need to learn more of Tapion's moves though

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:O woah, this is sounding like it could just be the best dbz game ever D:

lovin the movie, especially the move tapion used at the end =P

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
=D Yeah it gets even better since it's just the demo.
The story mode should be awesome, cant wait for the full version =)

Edit:
SSJ2 Goku vs. Majin Vegeta - Going through SSJ3 and finishing with Dragon Fist =] enjoy

Best answers
hey Super Veggeto, got a question. for power struggles, or for moves that require rotating the joystick, can you button mash instead? Reason I ask is I have a physical disablitie that leaves me very weak, so I don't have the strength to turn the joysticks. In Budokai3 I have to use a turbo controller to do all the advanced stuff.

would like to know.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm affraid button mashing doesnt work in Power Struggles =[ only spinning the sticks, but compared to B3 you dont have to spin as fast, light spinning could do the trick as well.

Also, uploaded the Power Struggles video just for fun =P
Power Struggles

Best answers
Super Veggeto said:
I'm affraid button mashing doesnt work in Power Struggles =[ only spinning the sticks, but compared to B3 you dont have to spin as fast, light spinning could do the trick as well.

Also, uploaded the Power Struggles video just for fun =P
Power Struggles

Aww, well thanks. At least I can do light spinning.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damnit, I hate how the beams are timed now. In B3, when you ps'ed you had to move the head all the way over before it popped. Now its move it around before it the timer goes off.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
Damnit, I hate how the beams are timed now. In B3, when you ps'ed you had to move the head all the way over before it popped. Now its move it around before it the timer goes off.
Well it must have time limit but I agree that it's a bit too fast to enjoy it =x but it still looks awesome.

And another two videos:
Turles vs. Goku

SSJ2 Goku vs. SSJ2 Vegeta

DMW

Best answers
sweet SV,im waiting for the full japanese version to come out.Thanks for the vids.

Best answers
ah SV i love j00 ! how did you get your hands on that demo? xD z0mg i envy yoouu

nice vids btw xD

Best answers
wow so meny ppl u can play wit i mean come on yajaroby lol cool. wow its really good the only thing there missing is to start or normal sayain then trans while in game u know like it bodukai 3 ummm i think that would be cool but difficult to code.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh, dude. We've already got ingame transformations. But I THINK you can start out at whatever form you want, but you're not stuck there. You can start normal form, and then transform ingame now. You can start out at SS3, and power down as well. And I THINK that your list of attacks and specials change with each transformation, which makes it even cooler. This is also great for versus mode, because instead of waiting to get to full power and fight your friend as a highest transformation, you can automatically start out at your desired form.

I can't tell from the videos, but are you ever forced to change back to normal form when drained of power? Every time I've seen a power-down, it's looked voluntary.

I also wonder about the Spirit Bomb. After you're done charging it, can you transform into Super Saiyan for instance, and then launch the attack at high-power like Goku did against Kid Buu? Is transing disabled while the attack is forming? Is the firing option of the attack only available in normal form? Or does transing negate the Spirit Bomb and force it to disappear?

There are so many possibilities with this new, improved and totally unique version of this favorite DBZ attack, I just hope some of our imagination can come into play!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey SV, nice vids. o/

But, dude, seriously, get some more combo-ing and Ki blasts in, yo!

You keep knocking the guys away, but never really give them a good beating! Y'know, beat them into a mountain, send a volley of Ki blasts their way, then finish it with a Kamehameha or something. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tapion looks like a beast. I will enjoy mastering him.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah these videos were awesome, the story mode looks really sweet.

Another video, this one isnt much but the next will be nice :smile:
SSJ Vegeta vs. Gotenks Buu

lol Shiyojin Rommyu, I'm still learning the game but dont worry I've learned to master Goku, when he's at SS2 he's super quick and stuff, so I'll learn a few more combos for future vids xD

I can't tell from the videos, but are you ever forced to change back to normal form when drained of power? Every time I've seen a power-down, it's looked voluntary.

I also wonder about the Spirit Bomb. After you're done charging it, can you transform into Super Saiyan for instance, and then launch the attack at high-power like Goku did against Kid Buu? Is transing disabled while the attack is forming? Is the firing option of the attack only available in normal form? Or does transing negate the Spirit Bomb and force it to disappear?
Nope you are never forced to descend back to normal form, it's your call if you want to do it.

And in the demo, once you charged the Spirit Bomb in normal form and then transform into a SSJ the Spirit Bomb will vanish, but I heard it's only this way in the demo, in the retail version it'll stay put...at least I hope. =o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man...that storymode cutscene was huge!!! Not to mention it was accurate to the show! If that was just one cuscene, I can't wait to get this game! od, I really hope they don't cut the SS3 Power-up short. If they do, I'll be royally pissed. I've been waiting forever to see great cutscenes for the Buu Saga stuff. Now that this is finally hapenning, I'll be crushed to see a lack-luster first SS3 Power Up. They'd better have Babidi in it too, the SS3 battle in Tenkaichi 1 sucked. It would be so much better with Babidi in the scene. I've noticed they're staying as true to the show as possible, so they'd better give SS3 it's due.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom