DBZ tenkaichi 2 again

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super Veggeto said:
By the way Kama, what do YOU think of this game so far? =o
Honestly? I'm obsessed with the first game. I can play bots over and over all day and it's still fun. I've been playing alot with my friend lately. It's such an awesome game.

I'd be happy if ESF just copied this game from the ground up, melee and everything.

I can't wait for tenkaichi 2.. it makes me sob tears of happiness... I just can't believe it's not online. </3

When does it come out btw? I heard it was pushed back.

Best answers
may be wrong but as far as i heard for the US its around November 9th :(

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kama said:
Honestly? I'm obsessed with the first game. I can play bots over and over all day and it's still fun. I've been playing alot with my friend lately. It's such an awesome game.

I'd be happy if ESF just copied this game from the ground up, melee and everything.

I can't wait for tenkaichi 2.. it makes me sob tears of happiness... I just can't believe it's not online. </3

When does it come out btw? I heard it was pushed back.
Yeah, to the date majin uub posted =/ but, I'll be this forum's slut and make videos for you guys once I get my hands on Sparking Neo, which will be released in the 5th of October, a bit more then a week from now, so hopefully that'll keep everyone intact cause the wait is poison x_X

Best answers
yea i know its so horrible x_X .......could you get me some clips of both uub (transed and normal) and of roshi? (BUFFNESS FTW!!!11!!!)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I may have been too quick to judge. I'm starting to like where it's going.

I don't know if anyone's answered this yet but will Pui Pui be in the game? (Story mode, Babadi's ship) It'd make sense considering they're adding Cooler's henchmen...

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
majin uub said:
yea i know its so horrible x_X .......could you get me some clips of both uub (transed and normal) and of roshi? (BUFFNESS FTW!!!11!!!)
Yeah sure, if I had the game =P...

Wait till October 5th ;]

I may have been too quick to judge. I'm starting to like where it's going.

I don't know if anyone's answered this yet but will Pui Pui be in the game? (Story mode, Babadi's ship) It'd make sense considering they're adding Cooler's henchmen...
Dont worry your not too quick to judge ;] it's a few days before release so, yeah.

Pui Pui didnt make it in though I'm affraid, but it's not such a big loss.
He might appear in cutscenes though, as they have added random characters to make the cut scenes more accurate to the series/movies, more like NPC's.

Edit:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDVYHaRBTrw

Majin Vegeta owning Buu, chaining combos like mad in sparking mode, heh thats hella sweet.
Just keep in mind that the AI in that demo is really stupid, probably on a harder mode it would be able to counter at least half of these attacks, which is good, fights will last longer then this.

Best answers
w00t ! i bought a ps2 and now im gonna get Tenkaichi 1 and 2 xD lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mobius ^^ said:
w00t ! i bought a ps2 and now im gonna get Tenkaichi 1 and 2 xD lol
Get Budokai 3 then instead of Budokai Tenkaichi 1. :3

If you're gonna buy Tenkaichi 2 anyway, there's really not much reason to buy 1 as well. T2 is basically everything T1 is, but much more.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
Get Budokai 3 then instead of Budokai Tenkaichi 1. :3

If you're gonna buy Tenkaichi 2 anyway, there's really not much reason to buy 1 as well. T2 is basically everything T1 is, but much more.
Exactly, you'll just waste your money if you get BT1, get Budokai 3 insted and wait for BT2 to be released.

I heard the release date is back to October now for both Europe and the US, perhaps around the 17th or 25th.

Best answers
Isn't budokai3 almost the same as budokai 2 ? the attacks are all the same and stuff? ><

(except story mode)

I really hate budokai 2 man it sux more than a than a .. erm cant come up with something smart to say :'(

I really wanna test out Tenkaichi 1 tho it looks alot cooler than budokai 3 it seems like T1 has alot more fast paced action that budokai 3

:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
B3 is so much better than B2, I promise you that.

In B3, there are Ultimates, you can dodge in place without having to move around, the graphics are better, there are more varied attacks, the story mode is WAY better (fly around a 3D world and ****, it's pretty nice), and so on.

Look up some reviews man. B3 is way better than B2.

Best answers
Mobius ^^ said:
lol sorry guys i just bought tenkiahci 2 xD man it's hard

videos.....now.....or i shall personally get my minions of hell (you better be scared...damn she bites hard) and have them come ruin your life forever

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
.... how did you buy it o_O?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude!!! I'm loving the Max Power Mode melee!!! That's so DBZ like, keeping the fists-a-flying, not just ending the combo! That rocks! Of course, it's probably annoying as Hell when you're on the wrong side, but wow, what a true DBZ feeling you get just watching it!

Really, I'm not too concerned that it's a bit tough. Remember how difficult it was to get used to Budokai 3 when it came out? It was so different control-wise than B1 and B2 that it seemed impossible. But we all mastered it in the end.

I think it's good that there's a slight learning curve. All that means is that a less seasoned player will be unable to implement all his tactics and have to really learn the game.

Tenkaichi 1 was too easy for noobs. It was tough to determine true skill. I'm glad that this time around we get to seperate the men from the boys. But from what I can see, with the new melee-combo system, the dive-chasing, teleporting and all, that player VS player battles will be unique and epic! Finally, we have a DBZ game where the battles actually look like the stuff we see in the show!

I think it'd be awesome if you could record fights. Like, say recording the data of the fight, and being able to replay it from like a free camera that you control, an adaptive camera that follows the characters and changes position according to set rules, or a simple over the shoulder character camera! Being able to replay and let your friends see some of your more spectacular fights would rock so hard!

Best answers
J-Dude said:
Dude!!! I'm loving the Max Power Mode melee!!! That's so DBZ like, keeping the fists-a-flying, not just ending the combo! That rocks! Of course, it's probably annoying as Hell when you're on the wrong side, but wow, what a true DBZ feeling you get just watching it!

Really, I'm not too concerned that it's a bit tough. Remember how difficult it was to get used to Budokai 3 when it came out? It was so different control-wise than B1 and B2 that it seemed impossible. But we all mastered it in the end.

I think it's good that there's a slight learning curve. All that means is that a less seasoned player will be unable to implement all his tactics and have to really learn the game.

Tenkaichi 1 was too easy for noobs. It was tough to determine true skill. I'm glad that this time around we get to seperate the men from the boys. But from what I can see, with the new melee-combo system, the dive-chasing, teleporting and all, that player VS player battles will be unique and epic! Finally, we have a DBZ game where the battles actually look like the stuff we see in the show!

I think it'd be awesome if you could record fights. Like, say recording the data of the fight, and being able to replay it from like a free camera that you control, an adaptive camera that follows the characters and changes position according to set rules, or a simple over the shoulder character camera! Being able to replay and let your friends see some of your more spectacular fights would rock so hard!
good sir.....i believe you just may be right XD

Offtopic: i just noticed that my avater is not what its supposed to look like...but damn it looks even more badass XD

Best answers
I still think budokai 3 is funner. But I dunno this might change that opinion.

Vegeta with +Senzu bean + Babidis mind control in b3 was my char.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mobius ^^ said:
lol sorry guys i just bought tenkiahci 2 xD man it's hard
Sure it wasn't Budokai 2? Or Tenkaichi 1? Or You're Lying?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom