DBZ skins in CS

Best answers
Hey guys, I have always wanted DBZ skins to replace my CS and since I found ESF I tried those skins and I dont know much about modeling and I just tried using the ESF models in CS and if u use the ESF models in CS they appear really tiny and floating. Has ne1 else ever tried that, or doe sumthin else and gotten them 2 work? Thanks for your time guys
:confused:

Best answers
The models for ESF have been shrunk so that the maps are larger.

Best answers
yeah, i figured they had been shrunken, I just didn't know why, do you know what size they have to be for cs by any chance?

Best answers
no, if you vant that esf models be in cs you must them scale up!
open a model viewer and scale x y to 10.0

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its not that easy. You have to decompile it and assign the model to the CS skeleton. So simply hitting the scale button in HLMV wont work, unless you do that before you decompile it.

Best answers
Twister is right, if you just put the esf models in to counter strike they will look small, but the animations wont work, because esf has differant anims to CS, so you have to reassign the esf models to a CS models skeleton.

Best answers
It will be powerful but then you have to change every thing in the models to make them the same size as the models in cs and change the sprites it is alot of work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom