dbz music videos

Best answers
here is where u can post all your music videos as links or files. heres some o my favs :

http://www.dbzn.net/musicvideos/index.shtml

they all work except vegeta's suicide :( the link broke.
pain of injustice is my fav, and its sad... its about trunk's previous life.

enjoy :p

Best answers
i use alot of programs, but these arent mine mine their just a friends that made em and gave me the link so i thought be nice to give link out... mine i lost when i got new comp so i guess i'll make some new ones and tutorials if ya want on how to make some.

programs i currently use :

- scraps.

- windows movie maker. ( its the best if u read the whole friggin readmes and helpme files and know what your doing)

- image ready with photoshop 7.0, if i need some tweaking.

- sound editors like sound forge.

hope that helps ya bluedragon :p

Best answers
if any one has links for music vidoes post them here.
im actually looking for that one music video of majin vegeta and the music is "how does it feel"... i cant fully remember but hopefully some one has a link to it.

:p

Best answers
Ginga Gira Gira...one of the best places for music videos...well used to be ::Sigh:: damn castor

if you want a few music videos Pm me and ill give you my ftp for it or send them to you over a message service

Best answers
sarutobi,

i want them posted in this thread to share will all. (not a pm)
just post the link in here as i did so every one can view the vids.

www.dbzwarriors.com

this link has some vids and the funnyest is the cooler reloaded... they make den day look like the orcale off matrix its hilarious...

:p

Best answers
well seems no one has any links to music videos... wow...
im gonna bump this in hopes to attract life forms and links.

come on dudes comment about the above links and/or post some of your own links to music videos dedicated to dbz :p

* ill have more for you soon as i find em and scan them clean of potential virus seeing how im a good person :p *

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
as sarutobi said, castor troy and ginga giri giri owns every single dbz music video ever known.

He stopped with his site a fair while ago though, so check www.animemusicvideos.org to see if you can find him there.

Best answers
oh ok just pm me for my aol instant messanger name to send it over aim cuz thats all i use for messangers... or to my email but i doubt u will get past the email firewall ***ness so... best way is by aim :p

direct links and no "sniffing links" would be nice cuz going around looking for music vids is what i already have done over 99345092390 times... and found mostly virus's and fakes.

edit :

dude i went to search and it says sign up so i did then i went to download and it says i must wait for a week before i can dl any thing... rofl. oct 13 is when i can dl the music vid... wow just send me em on aol instant messanger bro pm me.

second edit :

dude i dont know what happened but i dled music vids from the above links and now my address toolbar is gone... wonder which link is the hacker virus fake site... dude im reporting this i dont like f-a-gs giving me false links to virus crap. now i cant put in my web site addresses to visit sites... sigh. (like www.csnation.net i cant type it in address cuz there is no address toolbar in my internet explorer wow... just wow *** ass f***in kids giving me bs.

Best answers
Sin Goku said:
what is the password for the encrypted .zip if your the one that gave me virus i swear im going to rape you like a seven armed orangatang.

edit...

ok i found the password by hex editing the s***t...
its blackgoku.com is the password :p

and i figured out how to re-activate my internet explorer by deleting all past net files and resetting my net settings so what ever. nice try in trying to tick me off punks.

Best answers
ok i've watched some of those music videos u guys gave me and their ... decent and i'll leave it at that. the gokuvsvegeta one sucked though its same clip over and over.

if any one has good clips like sensei has then pm me or post link in here. sarutobi sensei gave me a high quality music vid and i nearly died... send more dude ;P over aol instant messanger

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom