DBZ Music Videos HERE

Best answers
HI guys!*UPDATET* New video Nightwish is up!

if webspace is down, plz post!

so, here we go:

RIGHT CLICK ------> SAVE AS<----- that only means the "We are the champions Video".

Movie ----->*.wmv good quality

-----> my first video with Premiere 7.0 :)

WARNING!: U can only download this video if u have a animemusicvideos.org account! If u dont have, u can make a account there. U HAVE TO WAIT 2 WEEKS BEFORE U CAN DOWNLOAD! (but u can start uploading after u did create a account)

This Movie ----->*.avi With very high quality clips

www.animemusicvideos,org --------> REGISTER THERE IF U WANT TO SEE MY VIDEOS AND OTHER VIDEOS!

Tell me what i can do better, plz! :)

P.S.: u can say if it is good too ;)

HF, cYa

Best answers
I dunno if this is advertizing or something but if it is then its not allowed to be here.

And, if it isnt, it should be posted somewhere else like the artwork forum.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its not advertising, nor does it belong in the artwork section. It belongs in off topic.
Theyre not bad. I tried makin some but I dont have the patience to finish any of them. :eek:

Best answers
yes, they are not the best. i know :)

the best one is Shout 2000 from Disturbed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm, i made a few good ones. maybe i should put them on a site and share em? what do you think?

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha rouge modding by telling someone not to rouge mod

Classic

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Glad I could humor you.

I wasn't telling him not to rogue* mod, I was showing him a thread of you telling people not to rogue mod, never once did I show any sign of issueing a warning, nor did I tell him to stop.

If I had said "Don't pretend to be mod or I will warn you," then I would actually consider myself a "rogue mod."

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright Deverz, no need to patronize, back on topic plz =)

Best answers
Was it me or was DBZ - Dragula had really bad clips? , the rest where nice , but try to work more on the clips...try to get good ones , but over all it was a good job

Best answers
thx man!

i know the dragula clips are very bad, cause of quality and other things :rolleyes:

it was my third video, be happy that u cant see my first two :laff: :rolleyes:

Best answers
I have done some music videos too... wish I could share them =) dont have any plays to upload them

Best answers
ok well im gonna be kinda harsh but only to help you out. The videos were not that great sorry to say. I did like a few things but now many. One thing i noticed is the clips you used were loooong so dont ever use a clip for more then 30 seconds max unless its about a whole movie or something but make sure you mix other parts in there then get back to the other clips or something along those lines. I didnt really notice any lipsync in there but do not EVER try to add that in a music video.....those just are horrible unless its meant for comical reasons other then that it just looks stupid. For fast pace parts use fast paced scenes running, jumping, ki blasting etc....thats about all i can think of now but good effort. ill try to upload my Kingdom Hearts 2 music video again to show ya, dont know if many people remember or not though

Best answers
omg!! that 125mb.com site were ****.. could'nt upload one file of 5 MB !! AHHH

Best answers
ok Found my Kingdom Hearts 2 music video and will upload later this morning, hopefully you dont mind me just posting it here in this thread so you may see it....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom