DBZ Movie.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This movie is what you would call a career killer. If you are famous and take a roll in this fill (that is asuming it ever gets made) you will never get a good roll again in any movie. You will be looked down appon as a b movie actor.

Best answers
Hey those pics own man, ray park with the vegeta hair :D no ****, dont be too sure it wouldnt look cool.. And anyway, theres prob not gonna be a movie, but the teaser pic of piccolo is really nicely made - is that photoshop or some dude whos got da clothing?

Best answers
Originally Posted by jp
Uch, if there really comes one, it would be a disgrace.

Here are some pictures i made, and it looks stupid.

Tom Welling as Goku, i find Tom Welling an idiot, and to make him goku, is even worse then make Jacky Chan as Goku.

I have seen this information on fake sites, and those pics too so funny you said you made them heh

Best answers
LOL nice pictures of tom I think hes cool but make him Goku?! thats just ****ed up they should make that guy from Mortal combat, the Lu Hung guy goku and Jet Li Vegeta actually that guy really does look like Vegeta if you look at it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seesil said:
Yep,set to come out around 2006,comfired even after all the cancels.

PLOT

It starts off with the origin of Goku, training with Master Roshi and Krillin, and a battle with Piccolo. Then, most of the film covers the Saiyan Saga story arc.

CAST

Goku: Tom Welling (Clark Kent / Superman on Smallville)

Vegeta: Ray Park (Darth Maul in The Phantom Menace, Toad in X-Men, and the Headless Horseman in Sleepy Hollow)

Piccolo: Chris Judge (the alien guy on Stargate SG-1)

Raditz: Jason Bateman (Teen Wolf and The Hogan Family back in the day, more recently in Arrested Development and Dodgeball)

Nappa: Bill Goldberg (former WCW / WWE wrestler) PERFECT!!!

Tien: Orlando Bloom (Legolas in the LOTR trilogy)

Bulma: Jessica Alba (Dark Angel) -*Drools*

Chi-Chi: Eliza Dushku (Wrong Turn and Tru Calling)

CREW

Director: Roland Emmerich (whoever decided to give him another go at a classic Japanese property should be SHOT)

Writers: Ben Ramsey (The Big Hit), Tedi Sarafian (Tank Girl, Terminator 3), and DB creator Akira Toriyama will act as consultant

Music: Hans Zimmer (The Last Samurai, Pirates Of The Caribbean)

FX: ILM
Okay...I edited this cause originally it was just me flippng out. So I'm just gonna say this very calmly.

This is all not true or real. Sorry. But it's not. :0\

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I'm'a goin'ta' bed. Sorry Seesil, but you have not even made an attempt to provide sources or proof of any kind. If you stumble across some feel free to start up another thread, but you'd better have it handy because we've already had way too many threads about the movie that most likely will never exist.

*Edit* Checking the logs he hasn't been active since his post. I'm still going to close this and he can PM me when he finds his evidence, if he finds it, or post another thread. Be wary though, Seesil, if the evidence is not realistic, it will be closed again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom