DBZ Hyper Dimension

Best answers
Dont revieve dead toppics, huh? just didnt want to open a new thread but hey, if ppl say so..

oookay, anyways^^

who knows dbz hyper dimnesion?
okay... another question:
who likes dbz hd and wants to play it?(against me^^)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How can we play against you is not online smartone..or is it? ^^ i'll play you if it was like online or something. ^^ Im been undefeated with Vegetto.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you can use a program called zbattle or sumthin like that and play multiplayer snes roms online,(and i wonder how many of you have the original cartridge heh)

but i wont go all moddish cuz i dont know the forums stance on emulation, and roms and the stuff,

unless your computer runs it near exactly the same as the opposing players computer, your in for a choppy ride

Best answers
well i own the original one but it really suxx playing with snes controllers

and yes ,there is a way playing it online.

if anybody wants a small fight with me, pm me please. im looking forward to meet my first victim^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tell me where I can download the program to play online and I play you ^_^

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nuttzy said:
you can use a program called zbattle or sumthin like that and play multiplayer snes roms online,(and i wonder how many of you have the original cartridge heh)

but i wont go all moddish cuz i dont know the forums stance on emulation, and roms and the stuff,

unless your computer runs it near exactly the same as the opposing players computer, your in for a choppy ride
Roms border on warez unless you own the original copy >_<, and I don't know many people who own Hyper Dimension.... but I've played it before, it was awesome :laff:

Best answers
I own a copy of it, along with SUper Boutoden 1, 2, 3, Legendary Super Saiyan rpg game, Super Gokuden 1 and 2. I own all of those and all of the Saturn, psone, and ps2 games, sooooo im not breaking any law wmahahhaa.

Best answers
so you want to fight me!? mwahaha.. u sure? or just wanted top brag around a bit^^ jj

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom