dbz game ultimate battle 22

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i just bought the american version of ultimate battle 22 for playstation and its great . the only problem i have with it is whe i come to do a special like the kamehameha it doesnt do a beam it does a mini ball that shoots off instead . can someone help me im anoyed and stuck

thnx

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got the game too and i´m sorry there are no beams just balls.....
but it´s really fun if you need some help i know almost every move in the game

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Oh no beams :( o well thnx anyways i remember seeing this video of the game where they did actually shot beams but it must have been someting else

when u think about it that really sux havin no beams

God Dammit !!! i want beams
o well ill just play esf instead

Best answers
yeah good idea! Also, where in NZ do you live? Im fom auckland, and i dont ever see many ESF players from NZ (aside from my friends)

Best answers
Budokai for PS2 has beams and balls and everything you could possible want :p

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
im from christchurch and i have like 56k and theres no servers for us so i just play lans with me friends and bots most of the time

i was playin dbz ulti 22 before and havin so much fun i dun care about beams no more but it would have been nice :)

and yer i luv budokai i need to know how to do gokus special like vegetas final flash

Best answers
Um, if I remember correctly, it's something like punch punch kick kick blast? How you do Vegeta's Final Flash is the same way you do Goku's Kamehameha, just change character.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i had the american version of dragonball GT for the ps1 that had beam's in it that was prolly what u saw HaLLiS

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom