DBZ FF - The Avatar

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For a time Rael was able to ignore the cold that was seeping through his skin and down to his bones, but not for long. His breathing came out in quick, steamy puffs as he continued along, and a worried expression crossed his face as exhaustion supplanted bravery. His energy was fading fast, and his limbs felt as if they were separate, and very heavy.

That was when the main part of the storm came overhead.

Sleet and tiny pellets of hail fell from the sky, sweeping across the surface of the ocean in a flash, and thousands of the tiny icy cold pellets impacted against Rael's small body.
At first the intense cool rejuvenated him, completely waking him and temporarily restoring his tired muscles, but it soon became a detriment. His movements became slow and less powerful, the exhaustion he'd been feeling before intensified, then faded away, replaced by a sudden sleepiness, and the boy found it difficult to maintain a clear thought in his head.

"Kerius, what's happening to me?"

The spirit's reply seemed to come from a long, loong way off, tiny and weak, as if being funneled through a lengthy and narrow pipe. It's called hypothermia, Rael.

Rael thought back through the book his mom had schooled him with, one of the ones on science and biology, and suddenly he remembered what hypothermia was.

"I'm freezing," he stated, his voice ringing with incredulity.

Kerius refrained from saying the words "I told you so", but only just barely. That would only hurt Rael's feeling and confidence and do nothing to help them out of their situation. Yes. I'm sorry it had to end like this, it shouldn't have. I was certain we could have reached Juery island, albeit through another means, but now it looks as if that will be impossible.
The spirit sighed, his words tinged with regret. Everything is impossible now. There's no time left for the finding and training of another, you were our last hope for dealing with him, but soon . . .

Rael frowned. "Him? Who are you talking about?"

Kerius shrugged in the boy's mind. It doesn't matter now, nothing will soon enough. I've failed you, and in doing so I've failed the universe, and I deserve to be sent back.

"What are you talking about?"

Soon your body will fail, and we will both appear in otherworld, the place I came from before joining with you. There's nothing I can do. The regret in Kerius's voice seemed so thick that Rael could almost feel it in the air around him. If we'd had more time, if we hadn't had to leave you parents home so quickly, there were things I could have . . . taught you that might have . . . avoided this situation and . . . many other . . . unplesantri-

Kerius voice was suddenly silenced as Rael's energy fell below the level in which communication between them was possible. Seconds after that happened, Kerius felt the world around him shrink, then disappear entirely as he was forced into dormancy, the energy that had once sustained him now dragging him downards into insensibility.

Alone now, and getting colder and weaker by the moment, Rael's speed slowed until he was barely capable of lifting his arms out of the water. Death was the only thing that was left to him, and as his body gradually shut down, his mind sunk into the darkness.

----------
oos: sorry for taking so long to post, internet was down here for a few days.

Best answers
very true drevilz! I cant believe he's outa energy! POOOST!

Best answers
he can't kill rael now..... he hasn't fullfilled his destiny yet

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oos: Thanks for the comment Phazor, I just learned something from it. Next time I do something like this, I'll have multiple characters to follow, so that if something happens to one of them, one can't be sure whether or not they're part in the story is vital :)

----------

The beginning lights of day spread their fingers over the eastern horizon of the sky, a plethora of pinks, reds, purples and oranges that ran together and formed something beautiful. The stars slowly vanished in their glory, fading away like memories until the darkness let them shine once more.

On Jurey island, the sun was just beginning to rise over the horizon, the bright orange disk casting growing illumination across the ocean landscape.

Korren Jaican Tijen greeted the day as he usually did, standing on a low ridge overlooking the sea. Waves crashed against the beach, his beach, washing up on shore and taking away the mud and silt that lay there, while also giving some back. He breathed in the morning air deeply, completely relaxed and oblivious to the goings on in the rest of the world. And uncaring as well.

Korren, one of the few remaining members of the Tijen-Riu house, had lived out better than half of his life on this island, day in day out. For the past 28 years he had stayed here, isolated from humanity, responsibilities, and the general troubles of the world, only leaving when he found that their was something he needed that he couldn't already create here, by himself.

Some ways off, a few hundred yards behind, stood his dwelling. It was an impressively large construct, built following the tradition of ancient Japanese architecture. He had created the house himself, planning it's every corridor and enclosure. It contained dozens of rooms, passageways, and areas specially designed for his "unique" type of martial arts training.

There was nothing else alive on this island, save the trees. He had no pets, no wife, and no children. Nothing here to interrupt his daily contemplatings, to intrude upon his solitude.

Most men his age would have been married, if things were different, he would have been married. He was 47, hardly all that old, and most ladies several years his junior still would have found him handsome. He stood at 6 feet 2, with dark shoulder length hair and a relatively fair complexion that didn't tell much of his lifestyle by the ocean. Wrinkles creased his forehead and the corners of his eyes, only having recently shown themselves. He wasn't overly muscular, but definitely no slouch in the strength department, and besides that, he was entitled to quite a bit of wealth.
This being so, he could have had his pick to a fair number beautiful maidens, but he wanted nothing to do with women, or any member of the race that had rejected him. Humans.
They were all the same at heart, how couldn't they be? They were weak, insecure, and fearful of anything that was different, and Korren was different.

The difference hardly mattered know however. He'd left his family home long ago, leaving behind his tormentors, and his family, from which many of his social problems had stemmed.
He kept in contact with them of course, every know and again he would send out somekind of message through pigeon, or when circumstances allowed, he would visit his childhood home in person. But such times were few and far between.

So now, after years of ignoring the world and all it's troubles, he found himself virtually alone in it. Just as it was destined. Just as he wanted it.

Korren nodded to himself and closed his eyes, letting memories from long ago fade back to where they belonged. No point reflecting on things that would never change.
Turning away from the dawn, the man made his way down the ridge side towards the golden beach of his island. It was time to start his kata's.

Best answers
I think that's a good idea.... you'll never know what's gonna happen when someone dies or gets seriously wounded....

Best answers
Now I really wanna find out what happens with Rael, this is getting really good. Keep me coming back for more. :laff:

Best answers
Ok give us the next chapter cmon

BTW GREAT STORY JUST U NEED TO POST :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm reworking some stuff, and the amount of time I can spend on the internet at home is seriously reduced, so it'll be a little while longer before I can post. l8er

Best answers
I think Rael's a great character, and that fight at the start with the majin demon was brilliantly written. If you're gonna continue at this level of quality, i'm willing to wait as long as it could take.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what interesting new forum features :shocked:

Anyway, I made some additions to my first post in this topic that will hopefully add more depth to Rael's character later on. It's not complete yet, but I think it's good for now. ATM, I haven't edited the older stuff, so reading the additions and then original beginning might will seem odd.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oos: This is an updated version of the story post on this page.
-------------------------------------

The beginning lights of day spread their fingers over the eastern horizon of the sky, a plethora of pinks, reds, purples and oranges that ran together and formed a sight that was pleasing to the eye and awakened happiness in the heart. The stars slowly vanished in their glory, fading away like memories until the darkness would let them shine once more.

On Jurey island, the sun was just beginning to rise over the horizon, the bright orange disk casting growing illumination across the ocean landscape.

Korren Jarein Tijen greeted the day as he usually did, standing on a low ridge overlooking the sea. Waves crashed against the beach, his beach, washing up on shore and taking away the mud and silt that lay there, while also giving some back. He breathed in the morning air deeply, completely relaxed and oblivious to the goings on in the rest of the world. And uncaring as well.

He had come to hate humanity and their general lack of caring towards their fellow man over a short period of time. But the length of his instruction in this feeling didn't matter. It's intensity did. After all, they were a substantial part of the reason he was here, that he, a 30 year old man lived as a hermit on a forgotten island.

As a gust of moist, salty wind blew past him, his mind began to drift backwards through the years into the still frames of time that were his life. He never consciously made the decision to think back, for the memories of times gone past were hardly what one could call pleasant, but they came despite this when he had a quiet moment to himself.

As always, his first thoughts were of his childhood in North City. Back in those times, life had been good, at least when considered from his current standpoint. Carefree, loved by family, and secure in the knowledge that the few things that could hurt him, his parents would protect him from. All he'd had to worry about was getting up each morning and learning something new. Whether it was in the martial arts or in a school setting didn't much matter, gaining new knowledge had always pleased him.

Then the years would flit ahead to his late teens, when he was just completing his schooling of mind and body and readying himself for the leadership position in the House of Tijen that was granted to him by blood. That had been a happy time for him, truly the best years of his life. He had been fit, confident in his cause and alignment to good, and had just met a young woman he would have been happy to spend the rest of his life with.
Then he had looked upon his world without fear, knowing for a fact that his extended family was there to protect him as he was there to protect them and the Earth.

This had been the turning point in his life, the single space in time that should have heralded yet another age of peace and prosperity on Earth, but instead had instituted a change in his existence that had taken him to where he was today. Here, hiding in the last bastion of Tijen power, alone.

All perhaps because of his first and only apprentice. Gant.

Korren shook his head, physically bringing himself out from his past. There was a place he did not want to dwell for too long. Thinking about him always brought a combination of darkness and sadness to his features.

What a loss he was, Korren thought, blinking tears of regret from his eyes. What a loss I made of him.

The sole surviving Tijen turned out of stiff breeze and made his way back down the rise and towards the beach. No more thoughts of the past. It was time for him to worry about the present and the future.

Korren undid the fastenings on the cuffs of his sleeves, then began the graceful, powerful motions of his katas.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It wasn't long before he was going through the forms with the speed borne of a lifetime of practice. He changed from one form to the next within the course of a few minutes, his body moving like fluid as he executed the graceful, powerful strikes and blocks. Even after all these years, it required all of his focus to maintain the proper postures, and deliver the necessary power, and he felt his mind calming and the ki begin to pulse more freely through his veins.

He continued like this for an hour, completely oblivious to his surroundings, until the sun rose above the horizon and the morning dew began to evaporate from the various plant life on the island.

When he finally did cease his training, he felt at peace once again, and the darkness from the past didn't threaten to overwhelm him as it did before.

He turned away from the ocean, gi billow lightly in the now gentle breeze, and began to walk along the shoreline, eyes cast downwards, half closed. His heart rate, which had been slightly above normal before, began to lessen. He had maybe gone a half a mile around the beach when he stopped where he was, and a confused frown creased his face. Here was an interruption to his daily routine unlike anything before.

In the sand before him lay a young boy with a tail who couldn't have been more than 7 years of age. The child's clothes, which were tailored to his unique anatomy and seemed to have once been pressed to pleats, were now soaking wet. His shoulder length, braided black hair was arrayed around his head wildly, and various objects of the ocean were stuck in it. Korren just stood there for a moment rooted to the spot, having yet to break the hold of surprise, then he blinked, and kneeled before the child's form.

The boy's dark skin had an unhealthy tinge of blue to it, and his leg was bent at an impossible angle. Korren lifted one of the boy's eyelids, peering into the lifeless brown eyes. He then lifted his slender wrist, ignoring the unpleasant coolness of his skin, and felt for a pulse. Nothing.

The Tijen sighed slightly. Whoever the boy was, he was quite dead now.

Almost unconsciously, Korren reached out with his sixth sense, the one that allowed him to feel the energy within another person, and just barely he felt a small, weakening ember of light from the form before him.

Surprise didn't override him this time. Korren lifted the child up, the small body barely registering as weight in his arms, and rushed back towards the castle. He might have hated humanity, but he would not have the death of a child on his conscience.

Korren lay the boy down against the bed in one of the castle's extra rooms and then started piling sheets on top of him.
He contemplated what he might be able to do bring the boy back from the precipice of death. His options were limited on the matter. He had no knowledge of medicine, and his medical supplies here on the island were all but none existent. No state of the art rejuvenation pods for him, just a simple first aid kit meant for the treating of small cuts. And that would hardly be adequate for the current situation.
So that left only one other choice, besides letting the kid die.

He scowled, the last thing he wanted to do was give up one of his senzu beans. They were hard to come by and even harder to grow. But in this case, the alternative to not using one was unpleasant enough to induce him to go to the closet in which he kept the jar holding them and remove one.

The green bean seemed to glow with magic as he held it in his hand. A thing such as the senzu could save someone suffering from otherwise mortal wounds, and restore their energy to what it had been before injury. Not only that, but the beans could keep a man full and without need for sustanance for ten days. Truly the beans were a miracle to the world, their magical properties a well kept secret among those few whose task it was to protect the world.

Korren rushed back to the guest chamber, grabbing a mortar and glass of water on the way. He crushed the bean into a fine powder, and mixed the contents of the mortar into the water. There was no way the child would be able to swallow anything solid in his condition, or even chew for that matter.

The man knelt beside his guests low bed, grimacing for a moment, then he tilted the boy's head and let the healing liquid flow down the his throat.

The affect of the senzu bean was not immediately apparent. In this case, the damage was less noticeable from the outside, but within a few moments his leg started to mend at an accelerated rate, and what must have been the boy's regular skin tone began to return as his breathing eased back into a normal rhythm.

It would be a little while before the child's healing would be complete, but the senzu had taken him most of the way. All the he would require now was a few hours of rest.

Korren looked down at the boy, slightly ticked at having to relinquish one of his rare senzu. Precisely how and why the boy had come to wash up on his shore was beyond him, but when his guest did awaken, he expected he would find out.

I'd better.

Frowning again, Korren turned and left to fix breakfast.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dreams floated through Rael's head as he slept within the castle, his body cloaked in warm blankets. Though completely healed of his physical injuries, there were other, deeper wounds that the boy had sustained during his journey from home. Wounds that had nothing to do with his physical self. Whether or not they were permanent was a question of how well they would be healed over time, time that Korren granted the child.

Rael lay in bed the first week of his stay in the stronghold, totally oblivious to everything outside him. Over the course of this time, his dreams shifted from ones incredibly peaceful to those that were mildly disturbing in nature. Sometimes he would turn fitfully in the bed, his face displaying pain or horror, but after awhile, he would quiet once again, and pleasant memories would come to him once more.

All throughout this time, Korren maintained a watchful eye on his visitor, checking on him in between breaks in training and reading. A fairly simple job as Korren didn't much have to worry about Rael's well being for the moment. Because of the senzu bean, the boy wouldn't need anything to eat some days to come.
Some measure of sympathy showed in his expression as he watched the boy confronted by whatever ephemeral demons plagued him, though. The man had never been an overly emotional person so it wasn't much, but Korren was not so cold hearted as to be unaffected by the suffering of a child. Despite this, there wasn't much of anything that he could do. Whatever the child was facing, it was in his mind, a place that might as well have been on the moon for all the help Korren could have offered. So the martial artist watched quietly in the doorway as the young boy twisted the bed covers around him, wimpering in pain or fear at times, offering only his solid and powerful presence to the child.

For his part, Kerius slept just as fitfully as Rael did, though perhaps not quite in the same manner. His existence was tied to Rael's own energy, an energy which was influenced by the child's emotion. So when Rael dreampt of happy times with his parents, Kerius began to stir towards a full coherence; when Rael dreampt of their deaths, or the seconds before he'd passed out in the ocean, sea water rushing into his lungs, his energy fell below it's normal level, and Kerius could not even distinguish who he was.

It wasn't until the eight day of Rael's stay that his condition changed.

Early afternoon sunlight streamed down on the boy's face from the window above his head, urging him to awaken and greet it. He moaned low, rolling onto one side and then the other, before one of his eyelids came open.

As he sat up, pushing the sheets and blankets off his legs, confusion reined supreme in his mind. The boy rubbed sleep from his eyes with his two tiny fists, then gazed around the room uncomprehendingly.

This place was totally unfamiliar. The room seemed to be of an old oriental design, with the walls made of a thin but relatiely durable white materiel. Dark, wooden beams were interspersed in the structure of the walls, all evenly spaced between each other, and on the west and south ends of the room were doors.

It reminded Rael faintly of somewhere he'd been before, and he wondered for a moment why he was here and not there . . .
As he wondered about this, other thoughts began to crowd into his head. Why was he even here, how did he come to be in this place? The last few weeks of his life seemed to have been completely erased from his head. Try as he might, he could not remember what had happened mere moments before he'd gone to sleep, which in consideration was probably a good thing.

Rael hopped off the bed, looking down at his bedraggled appearance. His once crisp white shirt and pleated black pants were now so wrinkled it seemed impossible that any iron could straighten them out again. His thick black hair fell to his shoulders in unbraided clumps, small pieces of debris sticking out of it, and his shoes seemed to have disappeared.
Not only that, there was an unpleasant smell rising from his clothes and into his nostrils. They stank of salt and seaweed, and some parts were damp with sweat.

Rael went over to the foot of his bed, gazing at the rumpled four poster a moment before deciding that a good course of action might be finding out where he was. He glanced at the two doors in the room, then chose the one on the south wall randomly. He walked over to it, gazing up it's length before he grasped its sides and pulled it open.

An ornate bathroom rested behind the threshold, warm and welcoming. On the wall opposite him rested a long counter, inset with a half dozen basins and gold spigets. The gold gleamed brightly, almost sparkling in the light of the fragrant candles that hung in the corners.
Rael took a hesistant step into the room for a better view, and caught sight of the long and deep marble tub directly under one of the candles, and the toilet that sat a few feet from it.

The toilet occupied his main attention for several minutes, as he had not had oppotunity to use one for over a week. It and the tub were well cared for, their surfaces gleaming, and he left the toilet in the state he'd found it before going over to a set of double doors on the other end of the chamber.
They opened easily, revealing a closet filled with white kimono's of various sizes.

Once again, Rael felt a gentle tugging at his mind, as if it were trying to attain something just beyond recollection, but he pushed the feeling aside after a moment.

The urge to change out of his dirty clothes was great, but he hesistated. These kimono's weren't his to use as he wished, nor were the sandals that sat on the floor of the closet. On the other hand, whoever had brought him here probably wouldn't have left them here if he didn't want them used by guests.

That sounded logical. Nodding to himself, Rael pulled off his worn garments and put them in place of the kimono he took from the closet.

It fit him fairly well, though it did hang around his ankles and wrist in huge folds, but that was to be expected. Rael cinched the kimono at the waist, and borrowed one of the wooden sandals. He certainly didn't want to go walking around on the cold stone floors barefooted.

Exiting the bathroom, Rael looked over at the remaining door. This had to lead to other parts of this place. The boy briefly considered staying where he was and waiting for his benefactor to return, but an empty pit was growing in his stomach, and it might be a long while before it was discovered he was awake.

Thus decided, Rael went over to the door, and pulled it open.

-----------------
ooc: Quick announcement, the Gekitou Roleplaying forums have been restored and should be ready for use soon. We're looking for members to join in the game, so pm me for the link if you're interested :D

I am Temporal

cheers!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The hall without the doorway stretched off into the distance in both directions. Rael turned first one way, then the other, frowning as he decided which way to go. After a m oment, he shrugged, it didn't really matter, at some time or another, he would have to run up against someone in this place, it was merely an issue of time.

Nodding to himself again, Rael trotted off down the corridor to his left, his feet clopping loudly on the bare stone.

The hall was unbelievably massize to someone of Rael's stature, and the boy found himself looking up at the vaulted ceiling and walls that rose up around him. Other doors line the corridor as well, most of them were closed, each with a bright torch burning outside, but some were also open, and the windows from within let the sunlight flood out into the hall.
As he passed these, the boy took a moment to glance in them, but they were all empty, and gave no indication that anyone had even been in them for a long time.

Consciousness slowly returned to Kerius. It came first as gentle trickling of sights and sounds, then these things grew sharper, louder, until they wormed their way into his mind.
At a snail's pace he began to remember who he was, and the events of the past few days, but as of yet, they had no direct bearing on what he was doing. All that mattered was rest . . .

Minutes stretched into hours for him, and further memories were recollected as he subconsciously drew on Rael's ki energy. Finally, they began to fit together, like pieces to a puzzle, and full coherence returned to Kerius.

He looked about Rael as they walked down the corridor's of the Tijen fortress, and for some reason the surroundings seem distantly familiar. But this wasn't where they were supposed to be.
Otherworld . . . thought Kerius as he recalled Rael's last conscious moments before ending up wherever here was. It wasn't other world however, of that he was certain. If it had been, then in all likeliness they would be standing before King Yama awaiting sentencing, and not wondering down a cold and lonely hall.

Kerius began to call out to his companion, but his powers were still somewhat diminished for the time being, and his cries were like whispers into the wind.

It took Rael a full 15 minutes to reach the end of the hall on this end, when he finally did his mouth opened in a small "O" of wonder. There was only one direction for him to go in from here, to the right, and all the way down this new hall ran hundreds of tall windows. Rays blazed through the panes and out across the opposite wall of the corridor, eliminating all possible places for shadows.

It wasn't what was within the hall that caught Rael's attention so much as what was beyond the windows. Bright golden sand lay beneath the mansion, and palm trees sprouted up from the ground every few dozen feet. Beyond these was the clear blue ocean and the even clearer and brighter sky. The two mingled together at their points of intersection due to the heat of the midday sun, blurring until it was impossible to make a clear distinction between one and the other.
Seagulls spiralled high overhead, floating on lazy updrafts as they waited to sight something to eat, and Rael could imagine the sounds they made. He'd been to a beach before . . .

As his eyes caught on a piece of driftwood, a voice seemed to be calling his name from a long ways off. At first Rael paid it no mind, not really hearing it in any "real" sense. But as the voice grew louder, he looked around in search of the speaker.

Rael?

The voice sounded familiar, but he didn't answer yet, he was still searching around for the source of the sound, then he realized it was coming from within his own head.

Rael?

"Kerius?" Rael breathed. He didn't know how he knew the name of the speaker, it had just come to him.

Kerius's voice didn't seem to be quite normal, as if the spirit were still somewhat groggy from his forced sleep. How did we get here?

Rael shook his head, not all having an answer to the question. "Um, I don't know, sir. Who are you though?"

That statement snapped Kerius back to almost full alertness.
He reached out with his senses, not all of which were back under his full control, and touched Rael's mind. He shifted through the thoughts uppermost on Rael's mind and went deeper, only to find . . . nothing. He frowned, and expanded his search, looking for anything, growing more and more frantic with each passing second. Nothing.
Horror began to blossom as he realized what had happened. Rael's memory was gone.

Left now were only bits and fragments of what had been. A morning at his home, his mother tucking him in, a birthday gift . . . the list ran on and on, but all of these memories were disassociated from one another, and so jumbled that it was a surprise Rael even knew his own name. Or Kerius's for that matter.

Disappointment, followed by fear of what this would mean flared in, followed swiftly by calm. Perhaps this wasn't totally unexpected, Kerius thought. No matter his abilities, Rael was but a lad, and the physical and emotional challenges he'd been put through over these past few weeks had finally taken their toll. In a protective response to the situations, Rael's brain had blocked out everything prior to their arrival here.

Perhaps this could work out for the better. The grief and pain that might have eventually overwhelmed Rael due to the loss of his parents was unlikely to be an issue. Now he was little more than a clean state, free of the entanglements of lost family, free of any liabilities that could be used against him.

But perhaps this freedom had come at too high a cost, for now Rael knew nothing of the love of his parents . . .

Kerius briefly considered telling the boy of what had transpired, but immediately dismissed that, at least for the time being. To tell the child of what had happened, to force back upon him the pain he'd subconsciously rejected would not only be cruel, but possibly damaging. Of course, if Rael remembered what had happened on his own, he might be more than a little upset that Kerius hadn't told him the full truth earlier.
The spirit thought for a moment, then shook his head. It was a risk, but one he was willing to take. If Rael would no longer be distracted by the past, then his preparation would be made much easier. Yes. The whole information would have to wait until the boy was older.
May the Kai's have mercy on me for what I am doing.

Kerius recounted who he was and what he'd told him almost a month ago in the spirit world. Their conversation was much more brief this time around. At first Rael presented the same light skepticism he had originally, but after a little while, he felt that he could trust this voice. He didn't know why or how he knew this, he merely went with it, and perhaps more quickly then he normally would have because his mind was forcing him away from thinking too much about the details of their first meeting, and what had followed.

After a few minutes of soaking in this new information, and gazing upon the landscape, Rael's stomach growled, reminding him of his primary reason for being here. He turned away from the window and traversed the length of the corridor within a few short minutes, then went down a flight of stairs before stopping right before the threshold of a large room.

This room was unlike the others Rael had already seen in many ways.
It was easily triple the size of his own room, and this place had two exits, one facing the end in which Rael stood, and one on the otherside. Lining the ceiling, walls, and floor, were what looked to be thick white pads, and bolted into place in the middle of the room was a steel beam wrapped in the same white padding.
But what most set it apart from the other rooms was that this one was occupied.

The man stood there, almost appearing invisible in his environment thanks to the white garment he wore. Rael watched him for several minutes as he moved around the room, his arms and legs shifting in a seemingly random, yet increasingly fascinating and difficult manuevers. His clothes snapped loudly with each quick and powerful movement he'd made, only a small indicator of the strength behind the blows.

Suddenly the man stopped and turned around, his eyebrow raised interest as he felt the eyes of the small boy watching him.

The two regarded each other across the space of several yards before Kerius urged the child forward. Don't just stand there Rael, find out who this person is and where we are.

Best answers
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,make MORE,MAKE MORE,MAKE MORE,this is good man...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom