DBZ DB DBGT

Best answers
what was the better show....

DragonBall excelled in Comedy and had the action

Story line 8/10- the show had a good story line and it kept to it without making any big mistakes and another + no plot holes can be fallen into.

Comedy 8/10- the unedited version is much much funnier than the edited

Action 4/10- not much intense action in this series untill near the end

OVERALL 6/10- DragonBall was good but it could have probobly been better

Dragonball Z- this was the big one, the ultimate cartoon show in the world.

Story line 7/10- yes there is a story to DBZ just its not always apparent

Comedy 8/10- this one was funny as well. Goku mainly gets most of the laughts along with Krillin and suprisingly piccolo.

Action 10/10- An awsome action cartoon and never gets boring....(except for the frieza saga).

OVERALL- 9/10- An incredible show with soo much to offer and the introduction to vegeta is what kept this show alive...without him this show could not have done well.

DBGT-Hmph well its DB but still Akira wasnt as involved as he could have been and it definitly showed.

Story line 4/10- Plot hole, after plot hole people.

Comedy 3/10- Its never funny...it tries to be but ends up sounding stupid.

Action 5/10- there is action but its more like DragonBall where you only get action every 3 episodes.

OVERALL 4/10- DBGT did not do well and people know it. Some people love DBGT cause of all the better graphics and drawings but without a story you can't have a decent show.

Well what do you think

AND BTW if you are looking for working DBZ episodes from i think 180 to about 230 go here http://aftermathanime.net and i got permission from them to do this so *sticks tounge out*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DBZ ownz all of them I loved all the sagas it was never boring the best!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have never been a fan of db, ever, but i have always loved the style of drawing that the series had, especially during the majin vegeta/goku fight, i went to school to learn how to draw so i could draw my own comics a few years ago, though, i slacked off and lost alot of the skill i once had, i could draw better 3 years ago than i can now, im trying te reteach myself, but its hard

if it was just for the art id say dbz was the best, but for actual enjoyablility all 3 have low marks in my book,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dunno db was ok, the only exciting fight was when goku fought piccolo toward the end, but db lacked in action a lot, and when it had it, it was weak sauce, dbz however....was awesome, we all know and love the ever long 20 episode or something buu fight.... and dbgt, havent seen the whole thing but so far, looks awesome....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
db was ghey
dbz was chool
dbgt was ghey "exept the bebi vegeta v. ssj4 goku"

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gt (Adult Trunks!!!! :D)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DBZ of course, but the anime is a lot worse than the manga, i'd give the manga 10/10 on everything, but the animee,
7/10 story-cuz of the little side stories which **** up the things we really want to see

6/10 comedy, because the dub was piss poor when trying to make jokes

8/10 for the action, cuz all the ****ing crap that the animation companies added made it longer between fights.....

DB was good as a manga, but the series was terrible worse than DBZ, it had a great story though....

and GT well, i'd rather forget it...........

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dunno why you guys dont like dbz, though it wasnt as good as dbz it was still awesome

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[r4p3]! said:
i dunno why you guys dont like dbz, though it wasnt as good as dbz it was still awesome
huh?

db gets 9/10 - it was realistic, the story actually developed
dbz gets a 6/10 - blan action, repetitive situations. gohan was cool though.
dbgt gets a 7/10 - it's dbz with a developed story, but having goku as a kid was retarded

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom