DBO : Revelations

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
So yes, the much anticipated Dragonball online Emulator, any thoughts ? Who's actually waiting for and going to play if the damn thing turns out to be real?

I kinda think it's legit and hoping to sink my teeth into it as soon as it comes out.

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Dragonball Online, like the MMO? Could you share more details, because I would definitely be interested if this means DBO is coming back.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a DBO private server project.

Proud owner of ESF:Final
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
well im currently playing the private server from taskforce . it is only released trough their facebook group. i dont know why they had only said that they dont want anything to do with the so called guild "Uprising" who spam crashed,cheated,steal account since dbo online was playable for foreign xD

DBO:TaskForce revolution

Force Pit Member
Best answers
If DBO would take the DC universe online gameplay mechanic they would own all other MMOs

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
@phrack - Well, yes Dragonball Online is coming back, so they claim at least. It's a private emulator of the game with...again as they claim future updates and expansions, new content, fully translated game etc.

@filipe - Hmm, seems interesting. Is Revelations in any way connected here or is this a completely different thing ?

@deco - Totally! DCUO's action style gameplay is really cool. With a DB/Z/GT makeover if would be kick-ass, tho I love DCUO as is, being a comic fan and all.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
its completly different our guild didnt want anything to do with those hackers and scammers from dbocom

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well as far as I know dbocom has nothing to do with Revelations...or does it ?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
yes all their forum administrators are from guild Uprising the scammer guild and they had help from moddb people to create a private server

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
well im currently playing the private server from taskforce . it is only released trough their facebook group. i dont know why they had only said that they dont want anything to do with the so called guild "Uprising" who spam crashed,cheated,steal account since dbo online was playable for foreign xD

DBO:TaskForce revolution

Is there anyway to get on that private server to play yet? If so, what client would I use?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
yes all their forum administrators are from guild Uprising the scammer guild and they had help from moddb people to create a private server

Well, I hope Revelations is going to happen anyways, I crave for some Dragonaball Online action. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom