DBGT, when in english?????

Best answers
does someone know when DBGT is going to be in english

it pisses me of that GT is in Portuguese, french, spanish and other languages, except ENGLISH;( ;( ;( !!!

Best answers
it's in english now on CNX, it's not a bad show, but some of the voices are totally ****ed up :( i'd probably recommend Japanese with subs but nvm, if u want English it does exist, just keep looking.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, its what there screening in CNX at the moment, its ok.. but for some reason, i prefer the 24 discs ive got from japan, the sounds are not so mixed up and warped as in the UK gt :)

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The ones that are airing in Europe on CNX are dubbed by a different company than Funi. The Funimation episodes of DBGT are set to air here in the US sometime in september. But they have already released two dvds.

Best answers
Yea Buu sounds messed, and the English have cut out likt 3/4 of the entrance music/movie thing. And DBGT is on CNX (Ntl channel 903) at around 5-6.

Best answers
NO WAY. thei've cut the intro movie+song??!!

i love that intro! how could they?!

but sometimes in life we have to make sacrefices and this is one of them:cry: :cry:

is threre a site where you can download the cnx episodes??

:smile:

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please don't double post. You can edit your last post using the edit button.

And in my last post, I said that Funi has released 2 english DBGT dvds already.

Best answers
YO deurwaarder, DBGT is gonna be in Nederland(NL) smthin like the 29th of may so, Enjoy, Frend....hehe ( Yorin ) in English....

-_Osdorp Posse rulez_-

Best answers
sweet!

i knew something was going on at yorin because they weren't using cartoon network episode anymore. that new thing toonami must have bought all the dbz and gt episodes, and is now part of yorin.

i am one happy dude now:laff: :cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pfft, US eps SUCK!!!!!!!! Just download the subbed japanese ones from...places *cough*

US eps = Cut up (even the ones labeled UNCUT are, just not as much as normal)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The intro is fun and all but I don't think the average US audience can handle naked goku

Best answers
Im sorry to tell ya this, but DBGT is weak :( you'll wanna watch DBZ inbetween so you dont totally lose faith.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no way.. DBGT is better than DBZ cos Goku and Vegeta go SSJ4 and its almost as gud as wen Goku goes SSJ 4 the first time against Freeza and u also get to c SSJ4 Gogeta and the bigbang kamehame wave.

Best answers
And it totally follows not the original DBZ.
They just added this cheap stuff to impress the fans.
I'll stick to DB and DBZ.

Even though, DBGT is sometimes cool for example, Freeza and Cell fighting against the good guys once again.

Best answers
Wow this is something. But I want to say this, no way in hell does DBGT stand anywhere near DBZ. In DBGT they all pretty much seemed to shrink and look like children. Also you can see faults in the animation, I know I have at times. Also yet again the story revolves around Gokou, getting transformed into a kid (lame as hell) goes to find the Dark Stared DB's to keep the earth from blowing up or something. The least they could had done was give someone else a chance in the spotlight. This series just wasnt as great as DBZ, DBZ was great and they ruined everything by making DBGT. The only good that came of it was the game for the PSX DragonBall GT: Final Bout that game was cool, that was the only good of DBGT.

Also either way no matter what I would prefer to watch it, if I were to watch it in Japanese its original format and to see what they are really saying. Not some butchered up piece of crap were they call people lame stuff that no real person says like "You Bully!" or replace bully with "Jerk" that kind of crap you say when your in elementary school or hell just anyone. Hell in the Japanese version Gokou is a fouled mouth person as is everyone else pretty much. But if you really want the English ver(Butchered piece of crap!) then just go to a Suncoast or Gamestop and find them on DVD or I believe VHS.

Best answers
Oh well, the translation crew thinks that ALL hardcore series are series for the little peewie meewie children.
Well, I'll say this, **** them.
Even Dexter's laboratory and Medabots on FOX kids in Holland is translated, it's really damn annoying.

DBZ is a hardcore show for real men, not a sissy show.
I've seen uncut Japanese episodes, and god save the humans.
The stuff was like totally gross, Guldo getting his 'HEAD' sliced cut off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom