DBAF

Best answers
Hi!

I was wondering if you ppl know DBAF (of course you do) cuz it ROCKS!!! although it's a fanart it's great and the story's very cool too...
My fav char is of course SSJ5 goku, although i like SSJ3 vegeta too

You like DBAF or it's just a piece of ****?

Best answers
hmmm.... if you ppl don't like i would like to know the reasons pls...

Best answers
DBGT = Crap
DBAF = Even more crap
Reasons = Fake , i didn't like that fact that there was SSJ4 , SSJ3 was enough , so thats my reasons

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First off: Do not double-post. If you need to add a comment, and no one has posted yet, edit your previous post.

Second: It's only been 9 minutes. Give it some time, people will respond.

Third: I have heard of DBAF, but I've never taken the time to look into. I am sure it is well illustrated and has some interesting plot-lines, but I'm not sure how much interest I have in DB anymore...despite my forum name, heh.

Best answers
Opion: It Sucks Plain and Simple, The fan written storys and everything about it sucks..

Fact: ^_^The Drawings are pretty good but not great, and the editing of some of the images isnt that noticable ^_^

Reason: The Ssj Levels are Ridcilious i mean god if they become any stronger the world wouldnt be fit enough for them to even fight on..

So overall in conclusion..Its Nothing but A peice of S***

Best answers
sorry to double-post, forgot to edit... :rolleyes:

every1 have their opinions (that's my opinion) and i understand you well Super Bolt... but the story's intriguing although it's very irrealisic in relation to the Z/GT series...

i understand you too Sakura, they are just TOO powerfull... just written it may be very stupid, but if it was a serie like the others you'd see it would be very cool......

Best answers
i only like 1 person from dbaf...
and i gave him a name ... it's the goku-gohan-vegeta-trunks-fusion i called him Kurachi
and there's someone who makes the model for esf .... it's for me and will never be released... thats why i never request it in request thread:]
it's for goku^_^
and i won't vote because i like one thing from dbaf... but the rest is fake... well ssj3 vegetto is fake but i didn't see it in dbaf and i like that one
ssj4vegetto is not bad too (i mean the char not the member :rolleyes: )
ps. i already have him in bfp

Best answers
Super Bolt V2 said:
DBGT = Crap
DBAF = Even more crap
Reasons = Fake , i didn't like that fact that there was SSJ4 , SSJ3 was enough , so thats my reasons
offTopic: Whats with people and dbgt, i cant belive everyone thinks it sucks its way better than DBz and Db but i guess its all about oppion.

Ontopic: I Think DBAF is very cool with a few pretty decent storelines and a few no so good ones. But if it was and anime, i think it would rock

Reason: I like all the cool ssj levels, espically since they feature one of my favorite characters from GT which is pan as ssj yay lol And i think the people who took the time to draw the characters have good imaginations and put alot of heart into the storyline and ect so theres my oppion

Best answers
DBAF isnt even Fan Anime , its more like a myth , it started like one dude made a cool goku and editted it abit to make it look meaner and then gave it DBAF as title and put it online all kinds of people started to draw and recollor pictures of db dbz and dbgt and so was the fake DBAF created theres no such thing not even a Fan Version its a total myth thought up by some moron , ill stick with this untill someone can prove me differently

Best answers
I hated the storyline the second I read it the first time *around 3yrs ago*. Vegetunks..SS5..SS3 Vegeta *the biggest insult to "the Prince" since SS4 and DBZ "Vegeta's Pride"..pure crap* Then SS6,SS7..,the whole thing sickens me...but, then I remind myself that it's ONLY a "fanfic manga" and not going to be made an anime or backed *or even glanced at* by Akira Toriyama.

DBGT appeared to have possibilities before I saw how it was "played out"..the fights were lousy, music was crap, Gohan was EVEN MORE of a pansy then he was when he dressed himself up like a superzero *The GreatSaiyaman*..he was supposed to be mistake..making his SS powers put into his normal form..meaning NO transformations *that's what I've gotten out of it each time I watch it*..He turned SS2 in GT to fight "Baby" and got raped,
SS4 wasn't well planned out...
(Goku becoming SS2 should have been WELL explained first..especially SS3 *absolutely ludicrous*)

~More Transformation Crap+stupid fusions-any sort of story+more stupid crap for Goku-Vegeta's sense of Pride-good fights=DBAF

-I'm a strongly opionated person when I want to be..

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
DISCLAIMER: THE FOLLOWING IS OPPINION ONLY.. INSPITE OF WHAT I MAY SAY.

I love DB Fan-Fictions. I want to make that clear right now. There are several that are insightful, exciting and well written that explore the characters in a way DBZ never truly did. They are, if anything, better than the series.

DBAF isn't.

DBAF is a crappy "lets add another 5 transformations!" work of no talent teenagers that makes even GT look like art. (*glares at Kagome for saying GT was better than DB*) From what I've read its a fanboy fantasy, written by somebody who never should have been allowed near the pen. I don't want to sound bitter, some of the art work is pretty good, but anyone who poured their heart and soul into the actual writing of DBAF should immediately be rounded up and shot. And, for those who believe it is an under-appreciated art, here's why:

• It does absolutely nothing to develop the characters.
  • It makes absolutely no attempt to stick within even the sketchy realms of reality that DB has.
  • It goes so far out of character that, apart from the names given, you wouldn't have a clue as to who you're reading about.
  • It's actually made up every fanboys dreams (extra transformations, extra fusions, extra super powerful baddies..)
  • It is lacking in any of the saving graces that DBZ possessed - namely okay comedy, respectable action, characters you could, without to much strain, care about.
Thats all I can think of at the moment, but believe me theres more.. o_O

I apologies if I have offended any of you but this is an indisputable fact.

DBAF = Crap..

I'm sorry but thats just the way it is.. o_O

Best answers
Kagome said:
offTopic: Whats with people and dbgt, i cant belive everyone thinks it sucks its way better than DBz and Db but i guess its all about oppion.

^_^ I agree 100%, Dbz is boring, Dragonball Was pretty good and funny, but Dragonball GT is overall the best in my oppion as well ^_^

Best answers
Dude DBAF never had a comic ( manga ) its just a collections of weirdly drawn DBZ characters nothing more nothing less and if you think there is a manga then prove me wrong and gimme a link to it trough PM

Example #1: ( Those re-colors i was talking about )

SSJ3 Gotenks messed up into FAKE SSJ 234 ( lol) Gotenks

SSJ3 Goku messed up into FAKE SSJ 945 ( lol ) Goku

Example #2: ( Hows its done )

Example #3 ( One of those sketches that started it all )

Nuff Said

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ugh god, not this again.

People would rant and yell and argue abotu DBAF since ESF and DMZ came out (before that too, but DMZ and ESF had the forums 'n all) and then finally it was put to silence and now here you come digging up the corpse that is DBAF. UGH! Now we'll probably see 1000 more threads on DBAF just like in the old days. ~_~

Best answers
well, threre are many stories and drawings aabout DBAF (most of them fake) but i've heard a very cool story... it never mencioned new fusions and that kind of stuff... i like DBAF's art but only original ones (not those adapted ones that Maistro showed...

well the story i most liked goes like this...:
This goeas after GT when goku and the others decided that goku should fuse with the dragonballs, but these were full of evil again so goku, after a hard effort, got rid of the dragonballs, but this time, an Evil goku appeared... he destryed many cities adn a great battle occured... evil goku brought hell into the earth again and the Z warriors were getting beaten up, but when goku sees evil goku kill cold hearted a little baby, he goes berserk and transforms into ssj5, so he focuses a kamehameha in 1 hand and a genki dama in the other hand and then fires them at evil goku and wins the fight...

after a few days they decided to fuse goku with the dragonballs again (because now the evil power was gone) so goku went to another galaxie to test his power and he was so powerfull that he blew up that galaxie... so he decided to split his power in 2, the normal goku and goku san... goku san was good too but he hated goku because he was rejected by goku's friends... goku and goku san fought, but there was a tie... so they decided to train in diferent galaxies for some time and then return to earth to have their match again... when they returned, everything was very different, every1 has reached ssj4 level, vegeta recognized goku's power and said that he was no match fr goku... goku and goku san had their rematch in another planet and all the Z warriors went there too to see the match,but ,again, the result was a tie... when they returned to earth, it was being atacked by demons and the greatest of them all was in another planet... goku and goku san went to that planet while the Z warriors fought devils in earth... i don't remember this part well, but i know that there were 3 matches... 1 for goku, 1 for goku san and another for the 2 of them... they easily won the first 2 combats but the 3rd was very difficult and they were getting beaten up, so goku and goku san fused to have the "original power"... they defeated that devil and spared his life, but the devil atacked by the back, but goku with only 1 finger blocked the atack and killed him...

sorry, but i don't remember the ending...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds stupid. Exactly like dbz. "strong thing comes along, z people get beat up, do something and win."

Not very good in my opinion.

Best answers
i like the baby part, a bit emotional if i might add...

so ryoko, you saying that dbz sucks?!?!?

Best answers
All transformations after SSJ2 got hella ***.... Since AF manages to add about 10731983 more it's just that much more lame.

Best answers
hmmm... i did't knew that there were SO MANY transformations... but you gotta understand that they aren't all in the same story... and pls don't insult my fav. trans SSJ3...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom