DBA Logo sig

Best answers
im pretty sure theres no advertizing in these forums... you might get in trouble for that

but, to comment on the sig itself... the text doesnt blend in at all, actually a little hard to read. try to fix it.

Best answers
err...it is'nt advertising....eerrr....not at all.... its just a normal everyday sig.yeah thats it! And I am...... whant comments....yeah...comments good.The font is suposed to be hard to read,other wise people may think something like it is a advertising,or somethingh stupid like that...yep thats it.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Actually, you ARE allowed to advertise in your sig. *points to his sig*

As for your sig, it could use a) a border, and b) readable text.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u are allowed to advertise in the sig like kurt said, and i totally agree with kurt, but its also a basic logo, just a few pics and a text....add more stuff to it

Best answers
Sorry for double posting.(its better than opening a notha thread)How do you like this new sig?I just made it.Comments and advise welcome

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Edit your last post to add information to it.
I think the first one is better than the second one, but not by far.
The background on the second one doesn't match the image at all, and the text is suprisingly difficult to read on both of them.

Valeska

V
try to less overlay some many pics...or so many different color on each other..
try to work in 1 or 2 colors...

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Majin*Leon said:
Sorry for double posting.(its better than opening a notha thread)How do you like this new sig?I just made it.Comments and advise welcome
Since you're knew, I'll give you the low down, apoligizing for breaking a rule does not make it right, so don't get into that habit.

Do you think that, "sorry for flaming, but *insert flame here*" makes it any better? From now on, edit your posts, or you will be warned.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
anyways back on topic

Ur new sig isnt good either, again its just a few pics pasted on eachother....use a nice back ground, blend a pic in on a good way, use high quality pics and use a font that fits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom