db/z/gt forum

Best answers
For all dutch/belgium people there is a forum of db/z/gt... you can register and post :D

this is the homesite:
this is the Forum::smile: ;)

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Was advertising allowed??

If so...

/searches for his humongous list of forums.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry dude, but no advertising. You may only do that in your sig.

I'd post a link to the AUP if there was one. Some mod needs to have a link that other can post to make things easier.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Burner said:
For all dutch/belgium people there is a forum of db/z/gt... you can register and post :D

this is the homesite:
this is the Forum:
:smile: ;)
Nice site but as everyone posted above me, advertising is not allowed.

KidBoy17 said:
Sorry dude, but no advertising. You may only do that in your sig.

I'd post a link to the AUP if there was one. Some mod needs to have a link that other can post to make things easier.
AUP

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Esforces AUP said:
Advertising

The only place you are allowed to advertise is in your signature, and you must adhere to the above signature rules. (Signatures and Avatars policy) ESF is paid for by it's creators with no reimbursement, and they quite enjoy making this mod for all of you, it is not fair for you to place a free advertising burden on their bandwidth. The sole exception to this rule is fan sites, you may advertise any ESF related site on this message board. If you lie, and advertise off site to something not ESF, you will be warned. Any violations of this rule will be treated as spam, with no exceptions.
lol, no advertising.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why are there four posts saying the same thing? You'd think after the first post the point would be made. What does this mean? It means you're all spamming with the exception of JP, who even still should not have bothered responding.

- Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom