Darth Vader, Voldemort, The Lich King, and Kerrigan's Competition.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Each has a store in a Food court in a random mall. They may each use their minions as the Workers. After a Year, who has the most Profit?

What dishes will be created and What would be the names of these insidiously evil restraunts?

After reaching 1000 dollars, each Evil doer can call forth one of their lieutenants(to become mascots) to bring forth more income. Like the Clown for McDonalds or the Burger King for obviously said restaurant.

No killing the customer or the competition.

Inspired by a thread Deco linked from another forum.

Zerger King, Dead Robin, and Kentucky Fried Dragon are the current names. Anyone think they can come up with a Darth Vader one?

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dark Side Dishes.
Jabba Hut.

Instead of Hot Java: Hot Jabba.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alrighty. Imperial House of Pancakes it is. Now that we've gotten past that, let's consider the competitor's strengths.

Darth Vader - Well versed in the dark side of the force. If he ignores the Rule of Two and employs several of those apprenticed in the dark side, he can easily cut down on labor costs. The force gives one power over those of weaker will, so customer loyalty will be another strength.

Voldemort - We have your basic bread and butter evil wizard here, who functions as a sort of lich without the skeleton theme. Him and his dark team of wizards could easily cut down on utility costs as they can use their magic to cook, produce water, etc... Bad side to that is magic tends to disrupt electronics, so they can't take credit cards.

Lich King - I'm not particularly versed in WoW lore, so not really sure what strengths he has other than a legion of easy to feed workers that need no pay.

Kerrigan - Here we have a psion who also controls a hivemind. This allows for wage-free workers who can work in utmost precision. TTS(Time to serve for those who never worked fastfood) will be at an all time low and fast food customers are there mostly for efficiency.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I think I will buy at Voldemort's. He can use the magic to make the food tasty.

I wouldn't eat at zergerking because Im not gonna take the risks of eating zerglings, yuck.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Arthas cause he takes his time cooking his stuff.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kerrigan, cause she's hot. I'm a sucker for scary women :(

Last edited:
brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Arthas "The Lich King" Menethil, is your basic spellblade. He uses his helmet to control and breed an army of undead called the Scourge. His sword also does like 99999999999999 damage per second.

I'd probably go to his store, knowing that his highly-loyal acolytes and alchemists would probably spike my soft-drink with some immortality (undead) potions.

I'll take WoW's dark arts over JK Rowling's anyday. :D

FOR THE SCOURGE!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd probably go for the Imperial House of Pancakes...but only if Vader had some of these working there.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Griffith and the new band of the hawk would rape them all.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If the new band of the band of the hawk had Isidro and Pakk, then yes, they'd rape them all. Currently their chances are pretty slim however.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alrighty, now that we've got a basic idea of the owners, who are they going to promote for mascots and why?

Off Topic: If and when Berserk ends I don't know what'd upset me more. Gutz failing at his task after how much he's struggled yet fought his entire life, or if he was to actually succeed.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
From what I've heard and read, there will not be a happy ending, but not all too sad either. Perhaps Gutz will succeed but all his companions will die i.e.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mascot/Promotions:

Imperial House of Pancakes = Stormtrooper helmets for the kids (gotta recruit them early) and their mascot would be random celebrities using force chokes on unsuspecting people (from rival stores or unruly and/or clueless consumers) as they'd say, "your lack of faith is disturbing!"

I'm not into Starcraft enough to know all of the jokes/easter eggs.

Also, Kentucky Fried Dragon = The Lich King? and Dead Robin = Voldemort?

Last edited:
The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you've got those two reversed. I guess Dragons are prominent in both character's universes, but Arthas is a Lich so of course he's dead and Voldemort is kind of like a lich but not really undead. I think. Horcruxes=phylacteries so who knows? I just copied the OP from another forum :O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you've got those two reversed. I guess Dragons are prominent in both character's universes, but Arthas is a Lich so of course he's dead and Voldemort is kind of like a lich but not really undead. I think. Horcruxes=phylacteries so who knows? I just copied the OP from another forum :O
This is why both Harry Potter AND WoW fail. I'm going to Sauron's burger place or whatever the **** he has.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom