Darktooth's Journal Entry 2/05/04

Best answers
Look at that. First Combo in game and it looks good as it is, and it hasn't even been 'perfected', yet. I wonder what you all think? Just think about it, on top of the sound update's, to go with the game, there's practically a sound for everything you do which kinda increases the fun and the rush you get in game. Those small details make the game the best thing. Ah, can't wait. So, how about those opinions?

Best answers
What's there really to have an opinion about? The game's moving along. Things are being put in. Obviously that's a good thing, but.. at the same time, it's like.. There's not a whole lot to be form an opinion off of. A dev journal is not on the same level as say, a movie. Maybe a thread like this should exist when there's a video or screen shot of it because.. at this rate there'll be threads titled "PCJoe logged on 2/5/2004, what are your opinions?" Let's not get carried away here. :scared:

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was testing out DT's new combo animations... Wholy crap - It looks so awesome >.< Just how the motion blur/attack/hit animations all flow together... Yeah, we'll get a video for you guys in the near future ^_^

Best answers
That cancel's out your statement Halorin, atleast from the thread I created I got a response from PCJoe himself, and just knowing he said "holy crap - it looks so awesome >.<", and "how everything flows together", only tells you that 1.2 will be much better than expected. Besides, the longer the wait, the better. :)

Best answers
I'm just saying I'm not so sure every update needs its own personal thread, but hey.. Do what you want.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
woo!!
I seen joes little video of the combo ingame.. wow.. it looks fricken sweet.. it worked better than I thought it would.. haha

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well in all fairness if a POTW deserves a thread so does a persons dev comments (if it is progress related). For the past little while the POTW has actually kept up with the dev journals for the most part. Considering its all for the sake of progress, I think it would. He just wanted some oppinions.

[Edit-while I was typing, he posted... this video gonna be for everyone or just Force Pit?]

Best answers
Well, whatever floats one's boat. There's certainly goofier threads floating around.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This entry is just old pictures really.. or old pictures in.. NEW POSES!

I just thought I'd add that I totally respect Joe for logging on on 2/5/2004.

Best answers
Hey, like one said above, just looking for opinions and there you have two of them from both who were in game, and said it was fantastic, now doesn't it just feel spectacular to know that 1.2 will be something alot more instead of "just a new beta with a new add ons"? Of course it float's my boat, and yes it does increase my curiosity to know when it comes out but you know, like I said earlier, the longer you wait, the better it is. Anyone else have opinions? On just the journal entry itself or any mods play in game and have opinions on it as well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom