Darktooth

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I have to agree I love the all animation's, mostly the general movements for Goku ssj3 :)

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A much better version of it is on our MOTM. Check it out. Quality is better and so is the sync. I plan on finishing the entire song in the future, until then, heres a little taste of what gohan is into.
http://www.esforces.com/team/potw/MOTM.avi
lmao, best **** ever,

You really make amazing animations, as far as i'm concerned your the best half-life model animator there is, (hell, i'm sure you can do this with any game).

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, how do you guys like ssj3 gokus dashes? The left, right, forward seem to all be just a bit over done... Mind if I redo them for you?

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, how do you guys like ssj3 gokus dashes? The left, right, forward seem to all be just a bit over done... Mind if I redo them for you?
it will be cool to have something new :D
I hope you get to animte more character this weak for the next update to open beta

Best answers

I like left and right dash very stylish and acrobatic I love that. But forward dash is indeed over done. Seems like hes trying to show off.

Btw whatever you do to Vegeta please don't remove the charged swoop he has. I love that super man type swoop, I think gohan should have one like that with both his arms extended when he does a super dash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom