Darktooth, Read This Now

Best answers
Foreword-
hey seriously wtf is going on with your moderators. They have shut down three of my threads in the modelling forum, I just re-read the rulez about posting and I don't see anything in there that justifies it.

*gives finger to 'models forum' moderators*-the ones that shut my posts down n e wayz.

Okay, now on to business. Darktooth, you broke two rulez of the main code the crew at esf expect other modlers to follow,

which are
1. Do not show anyones work but your own unless you have express permission.
2. Do not claim work that is not your own.

You have broken these rulez. You used aspects of an aura I edited then released a time ago. You claimed it as your own complete work because your own version of it 'rotated', which was a coding issue anyway, not a modelling one. You appear to have slightly changed the animation, fair enough, but don't go claiming credit for what is not yours, permission wise or otherwise.

-Posted by hibiki-
only one problem with that claim

if it is ur aura then it would be able to bend with the bending aura feature

thats like saying quake 3 copyed doom cause they both have guns in them!!!

its the same kind of effect yes but if it was copyed it wouldnt work cause it would have to be redone from scratch or not have the bending feature
Not the case hibiki. He used the exact same faces and vertexes and joints of an aura that i edited, and claimed cred for the whole thing. (Its like claiming credit for an identical gun, but you changed its coding so that it does more damage- if you want it in quake terms). The bending feature is CODING, not modelling, i don't want credit for coding i cant code. Maybe you shold read more and type less.

Best answers
probalbly they are afraid of flames, though i see not any point why you shouldn't fight it out there...
this is a moddeling / coding problem that needs to be solved...

if they close it for no good reason them pm them for a explanation...

Retired
Best answers
a topic like this makes no sense

first of all you are insulting moderators, I dont know what the case was, but I'm sure they had a very good reason to shut your threads down.

use PM's to for this!

a warning for you.

*to avoid any more problems and start dumb flame wars, i'm shutting this one you created down aswell.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom