Dance Dance Revolution Max!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ahhh damn this game is fun :D
Anyone played it? With beat pads? Cause it's the most fun I've had playing a console game in a while, and instead of destroying my mind and making me a lazy slob it's destroying my mind and making me a lazy slob while burning calories!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
personally i havent played it but i've heard alot about it and its supposed to be fun, to bad i can hardly dance for **** :(

Best answers
DDR is better in the arcades :p But the PS2 MaX has some good extra songs like SandStrom. DDR Extreme (8thmix) is out (arcade), it's pretty good. (Like 250 songs) and it has 5+ songs from every eversion including club. :p

Best answers
lol omg first time i accaully played it was last year on my class trip to hershey park me and my friends walked into this arcade to ditch this *** kid that was following us and i saw ddr and i was like i wanna try this i hear so much about it...needless to say i gave up after like 3 min....but recently on newyears eve i went to my friend's house with a few others and he had ps2 with ddr and 2 pads so me and him started playing and he kicked my ass at first but then once i got the hang of it i beasted it and a gallon of sweat later i was 7 stepping my way to a heart attack...:] ...memories...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they should just make dance dance revolution 2 :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lmao u r only on max? we got extreme here in vegas. and i have been playin the ddr's since 1.5 version

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom