Dance Dance Revolution -- FUNNIES!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMFG! I was looking around for tournament charts on google and came across some psycho DDR site which has videos of their little "DDR Posse" dancin' it out and its HILARIOUS!!

Check it out HERE

Best answers
and of course cant have a Mr. Satan with out a Samanosuke =P anyway about the video LOLOLOL my fav quote from satan!
satan "Dude my computer is half-frozen because it went retarted playing that" LOL o yeah that movie is hella funny

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omg.... just when i thought that geeks couldnt get worse... they start dancing like prats to cheesy music in the local arcades... how degrading.. although it might be hilarious to go on one... hehe... such a laugh that would be...

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
You do not know how mad I am for people getting these videos of me >_<

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya, I've seen these guys dancing up a storm before in an arcade. I just try and hold in the laughter. It gets pretty hard when they start spinning in circles. I almost cried when i heard that my friend was playing it...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I play it but I try my best not to look retarted, unless im high on caffine (Bawls Soda pwnz all!!!!!!!!!!).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol... my pal used to have the dance mat for the playstation... i had many laughs with that... first i was doing handstands and playing it, did 2 levels though bust-a-groove on my hands :p
but best of all... getting either waisted of drunk and trying it... i shouldnt need to describe that one ^_^

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i hate this game, because i suck so bad at it:]. i tried that max 300 song on heavy mode........i think thats impossible. but some freak of nature can probly pull it off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom