DAM YOU DMZ FORUMS!!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ack , i was just reading stuff at the dmz forums , makes my mind kinda warp to another dimension , ack , there forums seem to also have a lota flaming

while on the subject of dmz , do any of you bother to play it , after bothering to finally take a look at it in the first time in a millions years , the gameplay system seems fair and balanced

i am just curious to ask the question i guess if it's worth getting

oh well , do do do do do........ whistle

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hahaha dmz forums are awesome, really. And yeah, i used to play. First dbz game / mod i've ever played. They've got a cool and tight community with a LOT of good artists, too bad almost none of them bother posting here.

Best answers
I'm from the DMZ forums. I have a different name because my DMZ name is a word that is censored here: SomeAsshole. (<--- Will probably be banned for that.)

The general reason no one from DMZ posts here is because we don't care for DBZ related game anymore (DMZ included). That, and this place is moderated by the Gestapo (instead of nobody).

Anyway, DMZ isn't worth downloading if you have a 56K. If you have a broadband connetion you might as well get it, but have fun playing against yourself: no servers, no bots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom