dah skill

Best answers
Ok, well i just thought of something when i read trans. I think u should have "skill" to trans unless ur at perfect.

here... i dont have paint and i dont really want to do that but i can do it on this.

ok it will be a bar at the bottem of ur screen just like when u are charging ur beam. observe

bar down there

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

there would be a bar going from left to right the lower ur pl the more narrow the green area will be (perfect pl will of course require none of this skill) if u hit the red area u stop trans... if u hit the green area u get to go on... u will have to do this 3 times if u hit the red even once u will have to try again...

and i small idea to go with this would be, being able to choose what u trans to... (ie super sayon, supersayen 2, supersayon 3) that way u can choose if u wanna be stronger quikly or very strong slower.

crits and coments?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
have skill to transform? wtf? why? In the series they couldnt just go up to SSJ3 or whatever from their natural form, they had to rise through the levels. So why? Just, no....

Best answers
mm.. i've been thinging the same thing xD

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bioball said:
Ok, well i just thought of something when i read trans. I think u should have "skill" to trans unless ur at perfect.

here... i dont have paint and i dont really want to do that but i can do it on this.

ok it will be a bar at the bottem of ur screen just like when u are charging ur beam. observe

bar down there

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

there would be a bar going from left to right the lower ur pl the more narrow the green area will be (perfect pl will of course require none of this skill) if u hit the red area u stop trans... if u hit the green area u get to go on... u will have to do this 3 times if u hit the red even once u will have to try again...

and i small idea to go with this would be, being able to choose what u trans to... (ie super sayon, supersayen 2, supersayon 3) that way u can choose if u wanna be stronger quikly or very strong slower.

crits and coments?
It's an semi oke suggestion but not usefull for ESF
it's just to slow, ESF gameplay is to fast for this idea

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ness said:
have skill to transform? wtf? why? In the series they couldnt just go up to SSJ3 or whatever from their natural form, they had to rise through the levels. So why? Just, no....
Not really...

When goku fights Kid Buu he goes straight to SSJ3

Unless you meant that they had to achieve the level BEFORE they select which one..

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah Goku dosent go directly to SSJ3 First he turns SSJ his hair goes gold and stands up than he gets the lightnings round the bodey and finaly his hair grows long.

But he did it all in 1 move no pauses betwean those transforms ^^

My thoughts: Let the transformation stay as it is!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeh, he didnt suddenly sprout out long hair and his eyebrows suddenly disappeared, he went SSJ first

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom