Dabura in 1.3?

Best answers
I really hope the team would include Dabura in 1.3. Personally I would prefer him to charachters like Android 17 and 18 because they dont have many attacks and they're basically identical characters. I dont know how much of the Ginyu force is being made but Jace/Barta have the same problem.

He could also have several cool attacks: He could create a sword like he did in the show for a Trunks like melee gibbing effect, an unblockable spear throwing attack, a large blast/beam and his spit. Though Im not sure how would be the best way to implement it. He could also have a "flamethrower" type attack like the ones Vegeta and Trunks will have, as he kills Kabito with one.

He could be non-Majin for his normal form and change to Majin Dabura for his transformation.

Best answers
id like to see him in esf to not just as a model replace

Best answers
his part in the buu saga included mostly talking... and so even tough his fight with gohan was nice I wouldent like to see him on the game... I think characters that played a larger role should be implented, such as tien,yamcha,androids,ginyu, hell even dodoria... they all played larger roles then this weakling dabura...

Best answers
Oops, didn't see that. Sorry

Yeah I really hope they add Dabura, more variation is needed I think.

his part in the buu saga included mostly talking... and so even tough his fight with gohan was nice I wouldent like to see him on the game... I think characters that played a larger role should be implented, such as tien,yamcha,androids,ginyu, hell even dodoria...
Guldo didn't do half as much as Dabura and it looks like he may be in. Not to mention Guldo wont have as many attacks.

they all played larger roles then this weakling dabura
Weakling? lets not start on how much stronger Dabura was than all the carachters you just listed.

Best answers
dixing said:
his part in the buu saga included mostly talking... and so even tough his fight with gohan was nice I wouldent like to see him on the game... I think characters that played a larger role should be implented, such as tien,yamcha,androids,ginyu, hell even dodoria... they all played larger roles then this weakling dabura...
yeah i think you are right... its about how larg a role they played...

Aurek said:
Guldo didn't do half as much as Dabura and it looks like he may be in. Not to mention Guldo wont have as many attacks.
Maybe becuase Guldo have many special attacks ?
And maybe becuase Guldo was less then a half sec from killing Krillin ? lol the last two words sound wierd :]

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dabura for 1.3? Don't think so. He might be a worthy addition for 1.4 though. Keep suggesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom