Dabura CG

Best answers
felt like drawing some DBZ stuff, so I chose to do a cg of dabura. c&c welcome, I want to know what I should do to make this perfect :D

EDIT: here's the updated pic
EDIT #2: updated again

I may do the body at some future point in time, and sorry about the bland background, but I didnt feel like making a cool one right now :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
some more intensive specular lighting and abit more shadows under, for example, the eyelids, ears, horns... this is needed to give it more depth and realism.

Best answers
yeah, I know the horns needed more shadows, fixing that right now, but its not like his skin is metal or anything, so I dont think intense speculars are what it needs.

Bolteh2

B
it looks too flat, i dont tget the feeling that this image is alive, if you know what i mean...

the shades and highlights are too soft

Best answers
Looking good man, the only thing I see that needs some work are the eyes. Make Dabura mean and ruthless.

Best answers
Thats quite good, and yer his expression needs a little work unless u were looking to do dead dabura all fluffy and wubby. gj dude.

Best answers
well, I took what everyone said into consideration, I've posted the updated pic as you can see

Best answers
opensource said:
thats cus smo's sig has no pupils, he cheated!
No. Look again.
-Narrowness of eyes.
-Angle of eyebrows
-smirk/evil grin: more definied(yours looks too much like an normal smile
-and well you can "cheat" half-way by placing half the eye under the eyebrows, what makes faces look more angry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom