Are all blonds dumb? Think for a sec...

• YES!!! ITS ALL TRUE!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
Blondes

I've all heard "dumb blonde" jokes before, but let's not stereotype! Not all blondes are the same. Here are some examples of how blondes can react differently in different situations:

THE DIET

A blonde is terribly overweight, so her doctor puts her on a diet. "I want you to eat regularly for two days, then skip a day, and repeat this procedure for two weeks. The next time I see you, you'll have lost at least five pounds." When the blonde returns, she's lost nearly 20 pounds. "Why, that's amazing!" the doctor says. "Did you follow my instructions?" The blonde nods. "I'll tell you, though, I thought I was going to drop dead that third day." "From hunger, you mean?" asked the doctor. "No, from skipping."

RIVER WALK

There's this blonde out for a walk. She comes to a river and sees another blonde on the opposite bank. "Yoo-hoo" she shouts, "how can I get to the other side?" The second blonde looks up the river then down the river then shouts back, "You are on the other side."

THE INTERVIEW

An executive was interviewing a young blonde for a position in his company. He wanted to find out something about her personality so he asked, "If you could have a conversation with anyone, living or dead, who would it be?" The blonde quickly responded, "The living one."

SPACEY

A Russian, an American, and a Blonde were talking one day. The Russian bragged, "We were the first in space!" The American retorted, "We were the first on the moon!" The Blonde said, "So what, we're going to be the first on the sun!" The Russian and the American looked at each other and shook their heads. "You can't land on the sun, you fool. You'll burn up!" said the Russian. To which the Blonde replied, "We're not stupid, you know. We're going at night!"

MAKE UP YOUR MIND!

A police officer stops a blonde for speeding, and asks her very nicely if he could see her license. Huffily, she replied, "I wish you guys would make up your mind. Just yesterday you take away my license and then today you expect me to show it to you!"

NO BRAINER

A blonde was playing Trivial Pursuit one night. When it was her turn, she rolled the dice, and landed on "Science & Nature." Her question was, "If you are in a vacuum and someone calls your name, can you hear it?" She thought for a time and then asked, "Is it on or off?"

So let's stop stereotyping blondes! As you can see, all the blondes in these stories handled their situations differently. Not all blondes are alike!

Best answers
hehehe yeha i use blonds to get laid 1 day after i met them :p

blondes are dumb bbut verry NICE heheheehhe :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
moved to off-topic

*/me bats you*
*I was doing that >_<*
-Dev

*try to be faster next time*
-Firefly

*Ima give you a taste of the back of my hand*
-Dev

*/me runs up behind Dev and steals Pants.
-Stryker

*your hand doesn´t taste very well, you should wash it first*
-Firefly

*;/
-Cuc

-Firefly

<font size=6> *C]-[33S3 w0z H3R3!*</font>
:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So xanatos, why do I NOT believe you?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
y do brunettes think up blond jokes? cause they r to dumb to think of anything else.

ok had to say that since im blond but u forgot one of the funniest ones.

a blond is driving down the high way and she sees another blond in a cornfield rowing a boat. she stops gets out of her car and shouts to the other blond "hey its blonds like u who give blonds like me a bad name, and if i could swim id come over there and kick your ass"

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So what's that say about SSJs or 18? :p

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom