Custom Raging Blast Cover

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
A cover I made for Dragon Ball: Raging Blast, A decent DBZ game for the PS3/360.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The front looks nice, but the image quality of Goku's stock is quite low and the stocks aren't really consistent (sotcks were all taken from different games I assume, which throws of the balance) Not really too sure about the colors either. The top characters are all orange, cell is the only one that has a green-ish hue going on (the background near Cell as well actually), and then Goku is full color. So you should definitly make the entire background your orange color, and put a slightly fatter black border around Goku so he stands out a bit more (gives him a more cell-shaded look as well, fits perfectly). That, and Buu needs some better cutting, the eh...'fan'-type background you used, is visible through his hand and you missed a couple of spots during your cutting. Basically minor stuff, but idea of the front is great.

The back however, I am not too fond of it. First off, it is terribly chaotic. Especially with all those names going on in the top left corner, I would definitly throw those out of the window. No need for that. Stock quality is bang on and has a nice flow to it, but I wonder..there might be just a few too many images in the background. Basically, you need one big eyecatching image (like you did with the front, having Goku in full color, makes him an eyecatcher) and about 3 or 4 'supporting' images (in this case, those 3 or 4 would be the ones in the middle, showing off the game).

Last one, this one is just nitpicking though: the text in the boxes "Player 1" and "Co-op 2" etc. aren't centered compared to the other boxes and the smaller boxes have more white space than the bigger boxes. Either give them all the same amount of white space or 'empty' space or make all the boxes equally larger (I'd go for the former though).

Other than those, it looks really nice. I really like the idea that's going on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom