custom powerlevels

Best answers
Sorry if this has been asked previously, but i wanna screw around with some bots, but i'd like to have starting and increasing power level numbers different. I remember on certain servers this happend (IE I'd start with 1,500,000 instead of 700,00). It would be really fun if i could do this. Thank you :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
U cannot choose a different starting powerlevel or change the rate!! Sorry, ure just gonna have to play the normal way!!

Best answers
No, hes right there is a way to change starting pl's I've seen it. All I can tell you is you need to screw around with the server.cfg I've tryed to change it but I keep completely screwing over ESF and I have to re-install so I gave up.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by -]DS[-R@!D3R
No, hes right there is a way to change starting pl's I've seen it. All I can tell you is you need to screw around with the server.cfg I've tryed to change it but I keep completely screwing over ESF and I have to re-install so I gave up.
No you can not change the starting powerlevels. The team made sure to not alow anyone the ability to do this. No matter how hard you try it will not work.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only reason your starting with more PL is cuz of the other people on the server.
When you join you are given the average extra pl

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom