Custom Characters?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Cant we have custom characters?Like making your own character,the hair,face etc?Would be awesome if everyone had his own unique character.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, you can, just replace the model. You can already in ESF 1.2.3 :p

But if what you're suggesting is each person can have their own character, kinda like Create-A-Class, then no, be horribly OP, and they'd have to come up with a character generator system or something, too much work.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I meant your 2nd understanding yes.It might be alot of work,but i can be done.
And what do you mean i can already replace the model in ESP 1.2.3.?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Download a replacement and change Goku into Gogeta. Ofcourse that means you dont have Goku anymore thouigh.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I meant your 2nd understanding yes.It might be alot of work,but i can be done.
And what do you mean i can already replace the model in ESP 1.2.3.?
Everything is possible if you code it in. Sadly, as said, it takes too much time to code in, nor would it be part of DBZ. And thus; it will not be added to the game. The only thing that will get close to what you are suggesting is changing the models of the characters in the game.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mm, I can't wait for a nice ol' Broly model, complete with a taunt, setting set, attacks, all that. It's canon characters only, but Broly should be the exception to the rule.

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
Mm, I can't wait for a nice ol' Broly model, complete with a taunt, setting set, attacks, all that. It's canon characters only, but Broly should be the exception to the rule.
Broly

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Altho i could never made anything remotely shaped like that, i dont rate it as a good model. It has to many things that put me off on it.
-The loincloth / tummy transition
-The drawn chest layout
-The chest is to stretched to feel right
-The shoulders are to wide.
-Just feels proportional incorrect.
-I should stop.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You just...oh, you idiot. You're going to bring a God down on you. :p

And clearly you've never watched the Broly movie.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Altho i could never made anything remotely shaped like that, i dont rate it as a good model. It has to many things that put me off on it.
-The drawn chest layout
-I should stop.
Don't worry, he didn't make that one.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-The drawn chest layout
-I should stop.
That pic is nearly 100% Brolly accurate though. He is THAT ridiculous.

@Viper yea thats a GG model.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And I think of all DBZ Villains, Broly talked the least. At least in the anime / movies. He had a sentence or two to say every 10-15 minutes, but that was it. He was sadistic at ti too, more so than Freiza, also calling himself a "True Freak" was just awesome.

Broly also warps dimensions when he transforms. Also the only person besides Frieza to make Vegeta act like a *****.

[video=youtube;hXBrmlcADJA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXBrmlcADJA[/video]

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-The drawn chest layout
-I should stop.
Many people will disagree with you on that. I am not even a Broly fan, and even I can tell it is a pretty accurate model of Broly. Your crits also don't match up. If anything, his shoulders should be even bigger, and his waist a wee bit thinner, to exaggerate his muscles some even more.

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/8102/brollylssjimageshackhn2.jpg

Edit: What's up with the resizing function of images on this forum? Posting larger images isn't exactly screen friendly now.

🌠 Staff
Best answers
will confirm right now, that brolli model is 100% entirely my model, I made the mesh AND texture. Was a practice model for progressing my abilities as a texture artist as well as to see how much better i could do compared to the original model pack kama and I made a few years back. While i will agree some things could be better like the top of the cloth above the belt, it is a fairly accurate model proportion wise, seeing as he is my favorite dbz villain just cause hes fun, using goku like a trampoline and all in the first movie, I did do a fair amount of looking around to get him semi accurate at least in that respect. everything about that form is highly exaggerated and un-proportional to normal human anatomy, so its not a surprise it doesnt look right to a basic person.

I will also say i do plan on fixing him up a bit later down the road some more so that i can release it for a 1.3 final release after the mod is done, but thats too far into the future to give any real date on, so ill leave it at that.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Í was merely saying what i found was looking off. This is ofcourse just my view and is holding no facts.

I found the loincloth that detailed whilst the chest/tummy area is drawn in the skin and less sharp.
I know brolly is ridiculously shaped, and no i dont look at him 24-7 but it feels off for me.

Also i said i couldnt possibly ever create somethinge remotely looking like that. hell i even would struggle getting one triangle right in the first place. So dont get me wrong that i was bashing the model, just wanted to give my view on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom